ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Looking for California MX Quad Racers

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for California MX Quad Racers

Hey anyone out there in California that is into MX quad racing. We need your support with the series. The more quads that show at the more track and practice time we get with the MX bike promotors.

Old 08-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Range Rover

What part of cali are you from?
Where is the race track at?

Old 08-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Range Rover

yeah i'm from CA, but yo need to give more details then that

Old 08-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Trailblazer

I'm from the Modesto Area. We race with the Mutant series, CMA. and do the local summer fairs with AMP. I'm thinking about doing the VORRA at Parrie City or the up coming CMC North Trans-Cal MX- I'm not sure yet I have to check it out. I'm not for flat track- tried it and don't like it. I like jumping and lots of fly time.

I was asked to go down to Glen Helen this next month with a bubby you runs semi pro.

We practice at Club Moto in Livermore - Mutant took it over and is giving us only 1 hour track time unless we can bring more Quads. Then they will shut the track down to bikes and give us two full hours.

CMA does the same thing, we need 4-6 quads to practice and race at Madera and Little Okie.

Old 08-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

where you live in modesto im from there. you ever tried tt racing. to give it a real try you should check out the races in tulare thers over 100 quads that show up down there and they fly. theres a race down there this weekend you should come check it out its a lot of fun. there money race is worth 300 to 500 $$$. whats you name who do you race with

Old 08-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Trailblazer

I race with Mutant, CMA, and just did the two fair races with AMP. I race motorcross on a Predator and Cannondale Speed. I have been racing the beginner class and has just moved up to Intermediate -

What kind of bike do you have? You should come out to Cub Moto on Tuesday night and practice with us. There are several of us that show up, but we can sure use more to show -

Old 08-12-2004, 03:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

i have a 400ex with a sparks 416 and a yfz450 i race cma bounty hunter series i race tt. thinking about doing a little motorcross this spring. if you not doing anything this sat you should come check out tulare its a blast its a big tt cushion traction. i run the pro class in tt. come check it out

Old 08-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

i just raced at the turlock fair. it ws a blast. i had never raced before. i would like more info becuase i would like to race again. do they have a website so i can get more info. when races are & pratice times. i live about 10 minutes from modesto

Old 08-13-2004, 12:02 AM
Trailblazer

I may check Tulare out another time. I can't make it this weekend. I'm going to Pismo.

But if you are interested in MX this spring to give it a try, check out www.mutantmotorsports.com

They are holding a Fall seires and a winter/spring .

Old 08-13-2004, 12:11 AM
Trailblazer

The Mx tracks in the central area are

Club Moto - in Livermore just on the Livermore side of the Altamont Pass . You can see it from the Freeway. They practice Quads on Tuesday night from 8 to around 10pm. They also practice on Sunday afternoon. Mutant Motorsports just bought them out so the times have changed. I'll get back with you on that.

LaGrange has an MX track that is O.K. for Quads to run anytime. It is a regional park.

Sandhill also allows Quads

The best bet for you to try MX is to check out www.Mutantmotorsports.com they run a Fall, Winter and Spring, program for Quads.

Also, this fall a new track in Atwater should be up and running.

The best bet for you is to practice as much as you can on jumps, whoops, cornering, and shifting before going to your first MX race.

Quick Reply: Looking for California MX Quad Racers