ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

mmcc race in saulsbury tn

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 02:47 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mmcc race in saulsbury tn

Go to memphismotorcycleclub.com for all the information on this race. it will be the biggest race of the year in that area. several new champions will be crowned because it is the last race of the year. they will announce the new champs after the races. there will be 4 class of atvs and alot of dirtbike races. the last time we raced there i had a problem with my fourwheeler and had to settle for less than first place. all you guys out there should come and check it out. lots of hills and ditches and lots of fields that get very fast quick.

oh and unless i finish less than fourth and the reconbastard finishes first at the same time, i have sealed a championship run for the year in the highly competitive B class there. it is pretty much a done deal. then its off for me to really get into gear for next season. i havent raced at all in months due to an accident caused by reconbastard. i am ok now, but it took alot of time to put myself and my fourwheeler back together.
my fst 500 kit should be ready for this race and i plan to redeem myself. and be warned reconbastard. i am not taking any more cheap blows just so you can go and brag about how you beat me. that was the only time you have ever beaten me and i will be sure that everyone here knows the results of this race as soon as i get home. no cheating this time. i have guys out there looking out for me and what is best for the whole team so no little cheap shots ok.
over and out

Old 08-23-2004, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

ok........we'll see. maybe you will beat me, maybe you wont. you better have your $hit packed though.

Old 08-24-2004, 12:39 AM
The Facility

LMAO!!!

FATA$$INAHAT,

Over and Out???..........That is a great new motto for you.

The last time I saw you race,.... it was exactly that........Over the bars and Out of contention

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Highly competitive B class?? Come on now. If you are that awesome, yet it's so competitive, then why aren't you running the A class??
Just a question.

Old 08-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Pro Rider

over and out
Over the bars and Out of contention
you gave a great definition to that phrase Knowsaot, thats why he was in the hospital, missin work, fixin his quad, and tring to think of something to talk smack about that he might can back up.

Oh yeah by the way, there are no points this year for this sereis, so you can get that b-class championship sealed bullsh!t off of there!

Old 08-25-2004, 04:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

what do you mean that there arent any points? there have always been points. you have no idea of what you are talking about. and just a little fyi for you. i am most certainly the class leader of the B class. i have for the entire year. the first time that anyone has dominated any class no matter which one since the year 1998. so dont be on here trying to put me down because you are like 5th or 6th in the hunt this year. everyone who has been keeping up with this whole deal with you and your sandbagging knows that you should be beating me at every race but it just hasnt happened. the one rae that you beat me in required you to run me into a tree and cause me to have surgery which i may add that you will be paying for. i plan on filing an official un-sportsman like conduct complaint on you immediatley after i am awarded the trophy for the B class championship. that will give you something to think about for next year. and knowsnuttin. i am running the A class next season if they continue with the series. i am not concerned with you however since you have dnfed at every race thus far for the year. whats up with that? call me a liar, but i think you dnfed all those races because you know that you have bitten off more than you can chew with that class. i have to hand it to you, you are one helluva racer, but only in the b and c classes were you any good. you are no match to ricky davis and the breedlove boys. admit it. you are not an a class rider material. think about that before you come running that mouth of yours again. i have had it with the smack talk.
over and out

Old 08-25-2004, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

ive only raced one of the two races that have been ran this year, and for the points situation it will be an embarassment on your part when you dont get $hit at the end of the year cause it is an unoffical series. there are no points, no championship, and if you dont belive me go to the bullitin board at www.memphismotorcycleclub.com. and you want to race A class? thats funny cause you are used to having your *** handed to you at the end of each race so go on ahead and sign up for that class. And for you medical bills Im not paying for a damn thing, you dont see anyone getting sued for racing injurys, because thats part of racing. Well ive posted the bullintin board below for you.

Old 08-25-2004, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

this was posted on memphis motorcycle clubs bullitin board.

Posted By hayden Moore On 07/17/04:
is mmc doing the points thing again this year? i know the past years in AA its been like 300 for first 200 for second and 100 for third.. is this continuing?
Ride Red and Stay Ahead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Followup Comments:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added By jack bailey On 07/19/04:
no
Added By hayden moore On 07/19/04:
are there going to be the year end plaques like last year since there is no money?
ride red and stay ahead
Added By JACK BAILEY On 07/20/04:
NO, THERE IS NO "OFFICIAL SERIES" THIS YEAR, ONLY INDIVIDUAL EVENTS, NO YEAR END AWARDS, CASH, OR ANY OTHER GIVE AWAYS.
Added By everette crofford On 07/26/04:
is there going to be an "official" series next year?

here is your proof, just go to the website and then click on bullitin board. youll see

Old 08-26-2004, 01:58 AM
The Facility

Byron,

You must have had some left over meds from that surgery because none of what you are saying is accurate or even close to being the truth.

There are no points. There are no Championships. There is no Series....Just like reconbasher said.

Like reconbasher, I am going to laugh my **** off at you standing up there waiting for something that will never come. Maybe I will give you on my trophies so that you don't feel cheated out of the "championship".....LMAO

As for me running the A class and purposely getting DNFs. To set the record straight....I had 2 DNFs and 1 DNS.

A little more FYI for you. I am not running the A class next year at MMCC or any other sanctioned event. I have never proclaimed myself to be an A rider. I have been a B rider for quite some time. I run the B class everywhere...including the GNCC series. The MMCC series is somewhat of a joke compared to any of the other sanctioned events and that's why I chose to run the A class this year.....to get a chance to compare myself with the faster guys to improve my own riding.....and not to think I had a shot of winning one dumb@$$. Everyone but you knew that I guess.

Since you are sooooo ready for Saulsbury, know that I am entering the B class myself.................on Vader.

By the way. I have a question.........what is team phatcat?? LMAO!!! Fits you very well indeed except for the way you spelled it.
I don't see any trophy girls jumping over you anytime soon unless it's to get the hell out of dodge.

See ya at Saulsbury fata$$inahat

Old 08-26-2004, 09:50 AM
Pro Rider

dang, its the truth though.

Old 08-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

you two are always hiding behind smug faces under the helmet. no, i do not do drugs. and i have you know that i have verified that the new champions will be crowned at saulsbury. however, since i was the only mainstay at every race, i get the trophy by default regardless of the points numbers....so i have no idea where you got your information reconbastard, but it is dead wrong for sure
knowsnuttin, i hope that you do line up with me at saulsbury, because i still owe you for that crash that you caused me two years ago at batesville. you have been lucky and have not had to race with me since then. iw ill be looking to take vader out in traditional team chaos style and i will do it the team chaos way.
i have also noticed that your big buddy trent has decided to weasel out of the series this year. that is a shame. he was a good racer, but always had the attitude that he was better than everyone else on the line. do me a favor and dont bother having him show up to merely watch. i will have my own watchers this time and like last time, their be consequences to pay if anyone trys to mess with my four wheeler before the race. i know that it was him who turned my gas valve off. baker saw him do it. let it happen again
anyway, i am not going to waste my time with either of you guys. i am preparing for the race and all i can say is that i am bringing my secret weapon this time. good luck to the both of you. you guys are gonna need it.

over and out

Quick Reply: mmcc race in saulsbury tn