ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Tons of new pics......

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2000, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pictures from the Pace Offroad series, District 23 race in Cambridge and Millville.

Friend's racing rides(Andy, SaMsOn, and Orge).

Me and some of my favorite racing pics.

Enjoy....

Old 10-08-2000, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

cstark -

Thanks for the awesome pics - they're really cool! Your girlfriend takes great shots. It was quite a surprise to see you already had them up. Thanks for wasting perfectly good film on me, I feel honored. Sorry I didn't get a chance to visit with you at all, my brother came to watch and by the time I got a chance to stop by your pit, you were gone. I figured you might be running to get 1 hour photo.

I'm not sure if you tried to figure out places by reading the times, but we ended up writing the times all down and then placed all the race times. Its correct as far as we could assess; if not, its samson's fault....just because. (j/k, he wasn't even involved) You got 15th place, samson got 16th, I ended up getting 19th (one second behind 18th), samson's friend Gaetan got 9th; sorry about not getting Andy's, I couldn't remember his name. This was out of 36 sport quads (I think).

Samson and I ended up running together for a good lap or more; samson is really fast in the woods. I got my fill of organic material for the day from samson - 2 stroke banshee roost. We enjoyed our time together but samson felt he needed to move on.

I loved the track, it was much nicer than Cambridge.

ogre

Old 10-08-2000, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

My girlfriend does take great pictures. In fact, I have about 200 of them total. But no time or room too post them all.
I learn more and more each race. Next weekend is the D23 finally at Mezeppa. Then that's it until next season.
SaMsOn and I were both talking about racing full-time next year. Maybe we can get a team started or something.
Anyway, I'm glad you liked the pics...... I will pass the word on too my girlfriend.

Old 10-08-2000, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Full time in what sense? Like racing the full event schedule next year in Dist 23 harescrambles or the national harescramble series?

ogre

Old 10-09-2000, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

Ya that was an awsome race. Thank your girlfriend for me for capturing those nice pics for us. My friends and I had an absolute blast down there. Gaetans friend Dan got 5th place in the 250 C dirtbike class, and that was his very first HS race to boot. He was pretty happy to get that trophy

Two other regulars from Thunder Bay where racing there as well. Brent won the OPEN A dirt bike class I believe, and Eric had a pretty bad race and finished only 10th in the 250 C dirt bike class.

I for sure want to race the whole Dist. 23 HS series next year, and vow to get in the top ten as well. I've only been riding a year, so I can only get better