ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

I have a set of fronts but they are nothing to write home about. Your best bet is to get on Ebay. You can get some great deals on tires and wheels alike. If you are strapped for cash or time a real worn pair of stocks or anything like that will do just fine. The two blasters in the AM. class? i don't remember them. I remember two in the blaster class fighting the ole timberwolf (or whatever that thing is.) and no I didn't see the mower go up in flames. I might have cried that is one of the sweetest creations since... well....... me.. lol JK It is a bad a$$ machine though and I hope it comes back for more.

Old 12-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

The YFZ mower is my cousin's and it is fine (other than a bent tie-rod from almost going over), ours is a smaller engine, under 200cc, in a mid engine chassis with a mower hood and rear fenders: you sit with the engine and trans between your legs for better weight transfer (WHEELIES). Or atleast you did before the flame show... We are down on power compared to Brock's YFZ, but weigh only about 1/3 as much so it is usually a pretty good race, we won at the last November race... His is a beast to handle where ours is more mini-stock/IMCA like.

Those are the Blaster's I was talking about... I guess they are in a amatuer youth class or similar. My brother was using a set of very-bald Shredders and couldn't slide the 250 for anything. I got a set of rears off someone in the pits for $15 and am looking for more if you run across any. Do you think the promoters would let us bring a ATC250R for an exhibition race? I would love to race the ATC and TRX stock for stock, just like in 1986...

I really like the looks of your 450R. There is just something about the black plastics with a red, white and blue graphics kit.

Old 12-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Range Rover

thanks i appreciate the compliment. As far as an exhibition race. I would love to see it. Just talk to the promoter next time and see then if he ok's it. Even if he doesn't be worth bringing just to show off.

Old 12-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

Do you think the promoters would let us bring a ATC250R for an exhibition race? I would love to race the ATC and TRX stock for stock, just like in 1986...
That would be Sweet!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2005, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

I need to bring the Banshee and try my luck I suppose....I'm with NicName, I need some tires to run. I'll probably try to make the races in January, too much going on this next weekend. How many bikes were there last weekend?

Old 12-06-2005, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

Well in my class novice and i quessing thats what you would be in. when i look to see were i was in the points i there was about t 30 on the list for the year. but on ave in novice class there is about 20 or so show up on race nights then you have amiture and pro classes. Its a lot of fun. Come try it out before you spend lots of money on it. and see if you like it. you can spot me easy im the on warrior that shows up there lol.

Old 12-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

Do you have to have Nerf Bars, Kill Switch, any of that stuff? I might just bring it with the Kenda Klaw's and see how bad I can crash and burn, LOL. Sounds like tons of fun.

Old 12-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

LOL no. The only thing thay want you to have are kill switches but being its your first race they will not say anything. and the other thing is they want to you burn some kinda smokeless oil. but being its your first race they will just warn you lol. we got some for antwons 250r and it work really well.

Old 12-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

mab doyle ill bring out my 280 nothing and beat ur warrior all day, i just put a turbo on it its makin like 80 hp TRY AND KEEP UP

Old 12-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

mab doyle ill bring out my 280 nothing and beat ur warrior all day, i just put a turbo on it its makin like 80 hp TRY AND KEEP UP
LOL ok Clay JR

Quick Reply: Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.