ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

how and who to contract to get into racing in ky?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 02:02 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how and who to contract to get into racing in ky?

i live in ashland ky and own a 2005 blaster with k&n filter, jetted, pipe, wandering how, where and who i need to tlk to get into the race since. there is a locate track and 2 other one like an hour away i am going to go to earlywine this sunday or next thursday to to check it out, should i take the quad or jsut go watch? I would like to ride on the track but i dont have a kill cord, so what should i asked when i go there and what should i get? hit me back with the feed back

Old 12-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Range Rover

what kind of race is it? woods,flat track, motoX?if it is Mid-South hare Scrambles u just have to get a AMA card and sign in.

Old 12-31-2006, 11:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

come on guys motox and trails? someone has to know wht i need to do to get started? to many people are doing it?

Old 01-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

1st get a tether and nerf bars. Don't show up w/o them or it'll be a long pissed off ride home.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Maybe watching is a good idea. You can ask questions then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2007, 06:03 AM
Trailblazer

you say you live in ashland ky well thats right across the river from us within about a hours drive you have several tracks to race at we race at earlywines and henderson in jackson,ohio they are both indoor tracks to get started you will need a kill teather and your safety riding gear you will also need a number plate on the front and back of your quad thats really all you need to get started the rest is up to you the sky the limit to how many mods you do to it

Old 01-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

MiniQuad has the idea on what you need.

I go to earlywines on dirtbikes quite a bit, and the best thing for you to do is go on a practice day and get a feel for things. Then sign up for a beginner class on a race weekend and just pace yourself and see how you do. If you have a blast do it again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Schedules for Earlywine are on their site at Earlywineracing.com

Old 01-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

yeah i ahve already talk to chris and he told me all i needed to do is get some spacers smaller rear wheels and kill cord and 25 membership and smokeless oil and i would be ready to go, so here in like about a month when i get my quad ready i am going to go up there to try it out so where is henderson

Old 01-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You really don't even need smokeless oil, just make sure you aren't running it really rich and Chris doesn't care.

Old 01-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

I race Mid South Hare Scrambles and it is a fun series to race in. Its more of a Cross Country style than anything else.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

where at in ky?

Quick Reply: how and who to contract to get into racing in ky?