ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Madera area racing?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Madera area racing?

Hey,

Does anyone around here no if there is any were around the madera area that there is atv racing.Im 14 and next yr or maybe sooner,im going to try to start racing.So if anyone knows were i can race at please help me out!thanks alot
u can email me @ missy_luves_u@yahoo.com or look me up on myspace:myspace.com/missyluvesu

*Melissa Platt*

Old 11-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Madera area racing?

For TT or Flat track racing the main promoter in the cental valley area of Calif is CMA Racing. Do a search on CMA Racing and you should find their site. They have many different series that they run during the year: Bounty Series, Gold Cup, Dealer Dollars Etc. We typically race the Bounty series (10 race series). It runs from May to Oct. The 4 race Gold Cup series just finished. I think their on the Dealer dollar series now.. these series typically are run @: Tulare, Madera, Salinas & Hanford. Their are other tracks you can check on: Cruthers, Little Okie, Chowchilla, Salinas, Taft, Newman, Etc. Some are just Flat Track (oval), the others are TT (mix of left and right turns) As for Motocross, I couldn't tell you. I don't beleive there's that many places doing MX...?

Rude Dog

P.S. You should go out and watch some races for a while to get see what it's like...