ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

GNCC Racing (Where is Jason Sloan)

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2001, 08:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am regular GNCC watcher and enthusiast.I always check after each race to see who has won.I noticed last fall after the Ironman Race that a boy by the name of Jason Sloan had done real well.I asked later and find out that he was the late Bob Sloan's son.Does anyone know if he is still racing GNCC or is he hurt.I noticed that he had raced a few races earlier this year. Know I do not see that he has raced lately.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well I'm a close friend to Jason and I guess the best way to discribe where he is, is MIA. You know mainly the big factor to racing is money and jason as well as I don't. After his full ride didnt workout real well years back, he pretty much started living life like any normal person. Although when we do ride with him you can still see the givin talent like he was made to do it. But like I said if you don't have the money to do it, it's not going to happen. His father still to this day was my idol and also is to jason but it's not the early 90's anymore and we can't skip house and carpayments to do it. But jason's everyday goal is to get back on and do it agian, but he's doing well.

Old 06-27-2011, 01:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for having my back Dalen, and not making me sound like a waste of talent. I'm in the process of getting a new quad and accomplishing the goals I set out to do when I first went pro. Keep your's in good shape cuz I'm working on getting new sponsors and once everything gets in order... I'm bringing you with me! They'll all be cheering for Ironman's Martinsville Mafia!

Old 01-21-2018, 12:38 AM
TRX250R Enthusiast
Talking

Originally Posted by JasonSloan_167@yahoo.com
Thanks for having my back Dalen, and not making me sound like a waste of talent. I'm in the process of getting a new quad and accomplishing the goals I set out to do when I first went pro. Keep your's in good shape cuz I'm working on getting new sponsors and once everything gets in order... I'm bringing you with me! They'll all be cheering for Ironman's Martinsville Mafia!
I have heard that sometimes you bring your Dad's 250R to Ironman. Will you do it for the 2018 Ironman? If you do that would be really cool