ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

ANY QUAD....BRING IT....!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2001, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, but I disagree with what Scott said about being neck and neck. Chuck was a good distance in front of him in the last moto. Another ironic thing about the last FMS race was like you said, 1st, 2nd, and 3r were Banshees, and ALL the rest were 400EX's. Scott's bike is very nice, and I know how it feels to be racing a "Just-Done" job. Only I got 1st when I did it. I'm leaving right now to go to Spruiell Honda, and yes, Jimmy does fly for one arm. Take it easy. Hit me back

Old 11-08-2001, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

Where was your first race at? I figure everyone has a bad race here and there. Chucks 1st race which was round 2 of the FMS he got a 9th overall in that race. Turn around and next race he's kickin. Consistency is what counts in MX as i'm sure you know. Scotts had a few mechanical problems but luckily they haven't been during a race. How are you doing in the series so far? I wasn't sure what your name was when I was looking at the results on the badlands web site. Anybody brave enough to do that is kick booty in my book. I'll stick to ther trails.

Old 11-10-2001, 11:18 PM
Trailblazer

This is to Jennifer and Lonestarbanshee, how far are yall from Victoria. Are yall above or below houston or what. Coming up soon me and my buddy w/ his 400 are gonna take a trip somewhere to try some new trails. maybe we could arrrange something.

Old 11-10-2001, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

SOrry for the slow reply Jennifer, but I thought I replied already, but I was wrong. My 1st race was at Badlands, and I placed 3rd in open amateur. I was right behind Chuck, and when we crossed the finish line, I passed him in the air.. but they scored him before me. Chuck has been racing ALOT longer than the 2nd round though! He has been going to that track since I have been going(all season). My "just done" race was at Four States in Texarkana though. It was my 1st time to go to the track, and I wanted to try my LSR's out before I began the FMS. I'm not doing soo hott in the points though. I"m currently 7th, and falling fast. I dont plan on racing anymore, just flagging. I got in touch with K&K(cheapest i've found) and their cases are $275+shipping, and Im reluctant to race the Banshee because if it breaks, I have to fix it just to sell it!

ITSFAST, I'm 100 miles east of Dallas. The track we're talking about is right outside of Greenville.

Old 11-11-2001, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider

Well I live north of Dallas about an hour or so. I'm wedged in between I35 and I75. If you are every coming to the area let us know and we'll take you to a few places. There are a few good places to ride trails up here. Most are within 45 minutes of where I live. We don't do a lot of track riding though, mainly trails. We have one guy that rides with us on a turbo DS650, but we haven't seen him in a while. Anyway if you plan on coming this way somwtime give us a hollar.

Old 11-12-2001, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

I guess you'll be investing in a casesaver now too. I had a chain come off once and thought for sure I had cracked the case on mine. But I was lucky and it hadn't. So what are you going to do with the banshee if you have it setup for MX, but are riding the 250? I did meet Philip at one of the races there or it may have been a practice. So when you think you'll start racing again? Scott was saying that there are three races in a row at Badlands. 2 for FMS. And a xmas one. You ever think about running the TLSS race schedule. It's supposed to be good too. They race at several tracks though. Later.

Old 11-12-2001, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

Jennifer,

I have talked to Aaron Conner(ctbanshee) about the TLSS and I have thought about it. Yes, I will be investing in a case saver. Actually, I'm thinking about buying a billet one, then copying the pattern onto a 1/4" peice of solid steel, and using it until I can figure out what's wrong with my 250R. The Banshee is now up for sale. If you know of anyone looking to buy one, point them my way. Scott is right. The last 2 FMS races are the 17th, and the 24th. Then, on December 2nd, they are having a Christmas charity ride. If you have the stuff to meet requirments, you should bring your Banshee and race that one! If I have my 250R back together, I'll definately be there.