ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

lorrata lynns?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2002, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes avondale has lights, They just put them up.

I hierd about a belle river track, called no problem racing. I believe thats the site also, www.noproblemracing.com

But I'll get a hold of you in about a week and we'll go run some tracks around here. I need some help on those jumps. I have had problems on a couple over there. but no big deal, every one I seen on a quad there sunday was having the same problems.

mxbubs were do you live?

Old 04-09-2002, 11:39 AM
MrP
Pro Rider

MXBUBS1- Purvis is in Mississippi. It is about 8 miles outside of Hattiesburg. There are two tracks in Purvis. Rock Hill and The Landing. Rock Hill is a nice track with good dirt and a few big jumps that are fun. They race at night on the 2nd and 4th weekends and practice on Thursdays. I usually go there every Thursday to practice so let me know if your ever coming over. The Landing is a joke. I have been there twice and I will never go back. All the jumps are washed out and they never water the track so its real dusty. They practice on Tuesday nights and I dont know when they race but I am sure its on the 1st and 3rd weekends. Well I will talk to you later. MrP.

Old 04-09-2002, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

mrp,the last time I road in pervice was with
Louis Smith and Mike Wall that was in December.Have they changed the track since then?Next time I can get up to Rock hill I will send you a PM.Maybe next month.

Old 04-11-2002, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Gaff, are you gonna be going to any TQRA races?

Special- I don't know where Meraux, Louisiana is but if it's not to far away from Texarkana, Texas, you should check out Fourstates MX. I'm guessing it's gonna be quite a long way away from you but I thought you might like to know. Their website is www.fourstatesmx.com and it would be awesome to see another C-dale at the tracks.

Any good tracks in the northern Louisiana/ southern Arkansas area?

Old 04-11-2002, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

I'm not to sure yodaddy. I've been talking with lonestarbanshee about coming over for a couple days and riding a race or two. But I haven't seen him around for a couple weeks.

I road a supercross track last week, well realy don't want to do that on the lakota to much. Big air on a lakota is tough on the body and quad. I understand those are more mx tracks than supercross tracks wich that would be some fun.

Let me know what races are coming up. I have a race on the 28th in vanleer tenn, and toying with going to loretta lynns on the 21st, but probably won't go. Let me know we are not that far away.

Probably could make it over there for a few days thow.

Old 04-11-2002, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

Gaff- This weekend (April 14th) is the Season Warm Up Race at Fourstates MX (which would probably be the closest track to yall... as far as tracks in Texas) and then the next weekend is Rnd 2 of the TLSS in Village Creek, but unfortunately I probably wont be able to make it to that race [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. April 28- Rnd 3 of TLSS at Swan MX, and then May is pretty quite... Rnd 4 of the TLSS is on May 12 but other than that, there aren't to many races goin on.

Just some info.

Old 04-11-2002, 07:19 PM
efg
Pro Rider

thats cool that you guys race up at the landing and rock hill i race my 250r and my 80 up there sometimes

Old 04-11-2002, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

Yodaddy,I cant realy do any major travaling any more without a lot of planning ahead.I have 2 kids one is a 7 year old girl,and a two year old boy(future mx star).Maybe I can plan a trip out that way soon.I would like to ride with you and loanstarbanshee.

Gaff,MrP,mxbubs1,efg,
I drive a yellow nissan frontier,and ride a speed #11 if any of you guys se me at any track come say hi.
We need to all get together and ride.

Old 04-11-2002, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

I'm working this week but will go up to hammond on the well 21st, there is a race there isn't there.

well I'll go up there any way and maybe catch the open practice at gonzaless on my way home. Let me know what your up to.

I have never seen hammond, so no I won't race it, unless you need another quad to have a race[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2002, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

gaff, just make sure you bring your daughter!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

YoDaddy, they live in southern LA.

I've got my R up and running(ripping actually) so I'll be out and about. Gaff, you would LOVE Swan, Lake Whitney, or FourStates. They're nothing like your Supercross track. Wide open, throttle to the stop. You should come up. We'll definately do some riding.

TQRA this weekend. NTNS saturday night, TQRA sunday morning. FUN/EXPENSIVE weekend.

Quick Reply: lorrata lynns?