ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

lorrata lynns?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 08:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

special,

Sorry to hier about your crash.

I'll try and find you saterday night. I'm going to call jay today and see if I can find out what time the half time show is.

I might, but not sure yet, let my son enter the sunday race. It's all up to his mother. She has told me not to enter him any more untill he wants to enter. But he realy likes that stuff.

I'll come out and practice and possibly enter a race with you all, but only if you need another to make a race.

With my XC set up and the summer season starting next week, I just don't want to mess up my quad trying to master a SX track. But I would still like to get up with you all. As you probably won't be doing any racing untill you heal some.

So I'll see you saterday!!!

Old 04-20-2002, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Gaff,
Are you still going to Avondale tonight?I am going.My shoulder feels prety good today I think Im going to race.

Well if your going I'll see ya there.

Old 04-21-2002, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

To anyone interested in going to the track in avondale,

They totaly screwed the 4wheeler class there this Sat and Sunday.
There was suposed to be a 400 dollar purse for the 4wheeler class that raced Saturday night during halftime of the mud car race acording to the flier I got in the mail.That was BS.It was 100% pay back,7 quads 210dollars.At sign up they told us all it was going to be 12 laps(I just about passed out emagining 12 laps,lol),Then they anounced it was going to be 8 laps over the loud speaker.Well I blew the start and still managed to get 2nd place hole shot.I was in no hurry to try and pass the leader,I wanted to pace myself and make a move around lap 5 or so.Well with no warning the checkerd flag came out at the end of lap 4,and had to settle with 2nd place.When I asked the offical what the f**k was going on he said move along he has no time for me.

Today I went to race there again and there were about 10 quads.
They stuck us running the last moto again.Moto #20.There has been about 6 races there and every time we get stuck racing dead last.The owner says that all the dirt bike guys complain that we tare up the track.Thats BS he needs to go have a look at the track after the 250money class gets off it.Anyway all the quad guys stuck together
today and complained.The owner said take your money and get the f**k out of here.He didnt even give us the time of day.
Thats my last ride there.They have no respect for quads and we usually put on the best show out of all the classes.

This is starting to be a trend at all the tracks down here.

Old 04-21-2002, 11:16 PM
Range Rover

Special, do you race in ferwood very often. I live about two miles from the track but I've never been on it. I've watched some dirtbikes there but never seen any quads. I've been thinkin about takin my raptor out one practice day.

Old 04-21-2002, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

I raced at Fernwood a few times.I found out today that the guy who was leasing the land is giving it up.We were going to go there today but they were closed untill further notice.

Also to all,Hammond closed there track friday due to insurance purposes.Looks like im S.O.L. around here,I'll be doing some travaling to ride now.

Old 04-22-2002, 06:35 AM
Pro Rider

I can't believe that about LA supercross, what a bum that guy is.

It figures thow, We have no leadership at all as far as quads goes. This would be a very good issue for our ATVA rep, oops what ATVA rep????

I never noticed how bad they treated the quad guys, being this is my first year off the bikes, but man I know now.

It would be cool to try the TQRA out over in texas. It takes alot more planning because of cash reasons, but they have some good quad classes and seem to have thier stuff together.

But if you find a good place to go let me know.

Sorry I didn't go, kinda messed up my shoulder chanding my pool liner out, but see you soon.

Old 04-22-2002, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider

Man, that sucks to hear that yall don't get any respect over there. Most of the tracks here don't give the quads all the respect they deserve but for the most part, there isn't a whole lot of "prejudice" towards the quads here. Fourstates MX and especially Badlands and Caddo Point MX are VERY cool to the quad riders. I hope some of you guys can make it out to Swan MX. If any of you guys need some info, just e-mail me or PM me and I'll try to give you all the information I can.