ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Open Practice Third Gear Pinned SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2002 | 10:01 PM
WP
|
Pro Rider
Default Open Practice Third Gear Pinned SoCal

Sunday there is going to be a good turn-out with about 20 quads and 6-7 being pros if all goes well. It is in Beaumont where the 10 and the 60 meet. Try and come out to ride. He wants to build a quad only track for us, but wants to see the demand.

Old 12-17-2002 | 10:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

WP,

are you sayiong the person that owns this land wants to build a quad only track? Everytime I try and ride there The sherrif throws us out. The last time I rode there our vin# and names and addresses were taken for records. If we ever get caught riding there again we get a ticket. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2002 | 02:30 AM
Pro Rider

are you talking about the same place wshrdskin? cuz when me wp and smitty were there the sherrifs didn't bother us. a guy flipped his raptor and had to be hauled via ambulance.

Old 12-18-2002 | 09:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, where the 10 and 60 meet there is a rutted hillsides and a wash to ride in. Right in between the 2 fwys. On the southside of the 60fwy there is an area to ride also. The area between the 2 fwys is where the helicptor, sherrif and Rangers all came down on everyone who was rideing there last spring.

Old 12-18-2002 | 05:53 PM
Pro Rider

it's not exactly where the 10 and the 60 meets, it's actually a couple of miles after they meet on the 60. exit beaumont, hang a right?, and then a left on california rd. there's an open field with trails and the track is in there.

Old 12-18-2002 | 09:38 PM
WP
|
Pro Rider

It is right where the 10 and the 60 meet. After they join, you will see the Beaumont Ave exit. You go right for about a mile and a half and it will be on your left hand side on a hill. You will see California Ave on your right side. Wshrdskin, Smitty will be there so you will have someone to beat up on!

Old 12-18-2002 | 11:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm familiar with the area. It may not be the same place but at the time of our retreat from the sherriff/ranger infested area we asked about that area as we knew there was riding over there also, they said they were going over there next.

So this person owns this land? He's willing to build a track if the turn out is good? Whats there to ride there now? Hills, trails, washes?

LOL, I don't think smitty has anything to worry about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2002 | 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

I worry about the guys coming up behind me. I don't want to be run over by the faster group. I will try to be there to finish the breakin of my ride - again.

Smitty

Old 12-19-2002 | 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Same for me smitty, I've got 2 hours so far on my new piston/cam and transmission. It's so very hard not to open it up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2002 | 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

I'll be there weather/bike ready permitting

Quick Reply: Open Practice Third Gear Pinned SoCal