Predator vs Banshee

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 11:05 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator vs Banshee

Guy if your thinking about DRAGGGGGG RACINGGGGGGGGGG
the BANSHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats it your frends 370 well beat any 4 stroke ..............................
thats about a 1000$ to 1200$
4 strokes are way more $$$ to get any reall HP's and speed!
because your talking stock today but i promise you will be talking pipes tomarrow once you lose to the fist guy wiyh pipes and your stock on either bikeeeeeeeeee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2003, 01:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

the SPARKS 686 RAPTOR smoked everything!!!

Old 02-02-2003, 08:08 AM
Pro Rider

Stock for stock drag race Banshee VS Predator = Better Rider wins most of the time. They will be very close just like all the top High performance quads. Stock vs Stock they are all close! Any bozo that will say one will blow the other away stock is just that a BOZO!

If you plan to set it up for drag racing to compete with your friends get the banshee, The Predator will not compete without way too much $$$$$$$

If you want a stock quad the handles nice has excellent suspension and stock for stock will be a much better track and trail quad get the Predator!

Nocando

Old 02-02-2003, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider

(predator vs banshee) the ds650 will win unless the banshee has a 12year old on it!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 11:31 PM
Trailblazer

aint nothing goimg to beat a 582banshee on alky with out motor swaping

PERIOD.....

Old 02-09-2003, 09:54 PM
Range Rover

You could build up the predator and a predator does beat a raptor in drag c march Dirt wheels shot out

Old 02-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

yea Id say banshee all the way, except MX or mabey trails

Old 02-14-2003, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

Stock vs. stock the predator is a little quicker. but once you add pipes, jets and other bolt ons the predator is pretty even out to about 300 ft then the banshee will pull away. If your wanting a drag bike, your going to be happier with the banshee. alot more potential for drag racing. If you want a fast all around atv with great suspension, then your going to like the predator. It's going to have more to do with what your looking to do with the bike. they both have good and bad points. But your not going to see any 125 hp predator engine kit's out there. But it's also nice to just fill up the tank with gas and go. no mixing, no fouled plugs. And a stock predator is not going to be in the same time zone as a big bore banshee. there fast but, not that fast.

Old 02-19-2003, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

Talis? are you sure..

stock for stock my money would go to the predator(maybe not a big margin, but it would be faster)

also my raptor with a pipe, will outrun piped banshees, now if you add porting to the banshee, then the story changes, but if I added the porting to the raptor? who know's.

As for a stroker motor, I have never personally experienced one, but a friend has a 01' banshee, only .020 over, (no stroker) (a few other mods) and he outruns stokers and powervalves alot.........is it him or his shee......I am not sure but it does happen that way.......

for trail riding mostly and jumping alot, I believe that most would be happier with a predator over the banshee, much much better suspension, and more low end. This is not to say the banshee sucks, cause it it fun too, just a different kind of power........

Some say it like potato....some say it like pototo........................

Old 02-19-2003, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Dude,
Unless all you are going to do is drag race in the sand the Predator is a better all around bike.

Quick Reply: Predator vs Banshee