ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Yokley vs. Balance vs. Smiley

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2003, 01:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yokley vs. Balance vs. Smiley

William Yokley vs. Bill Balance vs. Matt Smiley but they are all riding equally powered 2003 Kasea Skyhawk 170's. WHO WOULD WIN?

Old 03-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

DG Dura-blue? <EG> [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2003, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

I was watching MotoWorld on ESPN today and Bill Balances little brother got 1st place for the first GNCC race. Bill Balance got 3rd, and I think it was Smiley that got 2nd.

Off topic but just thought I would throw that in there since apparently there's another Ballance that's up there in the GNCC tops spots.

It was cool to see some quad racing on ESPN even though it was just GNCC and I'm more of a MX kinda guy, but it was still cool.

Old 03-06-2003, 10:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

When was it on ESPN? I've only caught it on tv once but I taped it. So, I could watch it over and over.
What day and time? Thanks

Old 03-06-2003, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

MotoWorld is on ESPN2 every Tuesday and Thursday. I saw it today but I can't remember what time. All it is is showing highlights of different motorcycle races (MX, SX, XC, street bike racing, etc.). It's kind of like Sports Center for Motorcycles.

Old 03-26-2003, 10:14 PM
Range Rover

Ok.. heres how it would go... ballance would start leading because yokleycame into the first corner too hot and smiley had problems starting on the line. than ballancve would get comfortable.. pull a big lead but unexpectedly get passed by yokley ....in the woods of course.........and smiley would be right on ballance giving it all he has to pass bill or at least screw up.. thanyokley will get excited and try to go too hard and crack a tree cuz thats his fav. ballance would catch up asfetr battleing with smiley and they would all be in one buig pack... twords the finish yokley and ballance would tangle up and smiley would take the lead and the win followed by ballance than yokley because william always gets the crappy end of the deal when he gets in a jam.. than they finsd out that I was actually leading the whole time and they all go home wondering what happened>[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2003, 05:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

balance , smiley then yokely.im with crazyhorse , yokely rides on the edge , the ragged edge . he's scary to watch sometimes . did yall figure out what time that espn shows the highlights from the races ?

Old 03-28-2003, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

Hmm, Everyone seems to think Ballence is the biggest baddest rider there is. But if you watch the Races carefully, you will notice that Yokley has more skill for being less experienced than bill. whenever Bill or anyone else goes into the woods neck'n'neck with yokley, who is always the one that comes out of the woods in 1st ?, 9 out of 10 times it is yokley. and the Woods is where the "Real" Skill is required. so that should tell you something. but i would be the one who comes in first during that race in my Sportsman 500, oh ya" (HeHe)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2003, 02:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tell me if I'm wrong, I don't think that they allow them to walk the course before a race anymore. I wonder how this effects the race. Did the walk help some more than others?

Old 03-29-2003, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Hmm. well the Walk helped the racers see what lies ahead before they race, it also helps them Pick their LINES and see what the best Routs to take in every Situation. But i think that not allowing the Pre-race track Walk is a would be a good idea. beacause that would makethe race more challenging by not knowing what lies ahead, and also gives the lesser experienced riders a better chance as well.

Quick Reply: Yokley vs. Balance vs. Smiley