ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

skowhegan ME

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003 | 09:55 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default skowhegan ME

down, are you going sunday? I should be there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2003 | 05:53 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default skowhegan ME

dangggg....i can't make eaton this weekend i don't think. I'm still workin a few bugs out first. Maybe the weekend after though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hopefully. the weekend after they're racing sat and sunday right? by the way, did you ever race at the other skowhegan track??

Old 06-26-2003 | 05:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default skowhegan ME

oh yeah, do you have any pics of the track at eaton?? any big jumps? what's it like anyway.

Old 06-26-2003 | 07:33 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default skowhegan ME

no pics but its small and the jumps are small, the biggest tabletop the first race of the year was about 20-30 feet. but! they were going to make the track longer and add bigger jumps.

I won't make it next weekend I'll be at southwick.

have fun catch ya next time, by the way what do ya ride?

Old 06-29-2003 | 12:29 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default skowhegan ME

southwick huh? that sounds like a damn good time. what class do you race in there? oh yeah, did you ever race in skowhegan, because i remember someone racing a bomb there. just curious if it was you or not.

oh yeah, i got a predator. i've done a couple things to it, but nothing really. you know...pipe, jet, filter, bars, shaved plastic, bumper, nerfs, and some little itty bitty stuff. nothing much though. it's not quite like my old 400ex, but it's gettin it done. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

good luck at southwick and skow...wish i could be there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] another day though...another day.

Old 06-30-2003 | 10:20 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default skowhegan ME

I placed 2nd in the 500 series, and 3rd in the cash class.

I'm going this weekend again. if you can make it you should come!

southwich is 13th my bad.

Old 07-01-2003 | 10:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default skowhegan ME

I'm thinking about coming up this weekend, but still waiting to find out about work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] are there any other preds up there racing? how are they doin? what's the winner of the 500 class riding anyway? just tryin to size up my competition [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

congrats on the finishes too! good job.

Old 07-02-2003 | 04:54 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default skowhegan ME

diden't see any pred last trip, the only kid that beat me in the 500 was on a raptor. in the cash the same rap and a mod 400ex.

come on down, you can work some other time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2003 | 10:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default skowhegan ME

yea, i'm going to try to make it up there for one of the days anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] not sure which day yet though. if you see a pred there with cut fenders, its probably me though. later man

Old 07-10-2003 | 11:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default skowhegan ME

Ds666 So what did you think of the track? It's not as big as Southwick but its a good time with a good bunch of people. I didn't get didn't run the cash class on Sunday. I run the 400ex number 88. Its cool to see some local people on this forum.

As for other tracks in Maine go straight north till you can see canada and in this little French town you will find the nicest track in Maine. ST. Agatha it's a massive track that has the biggest jumps you will ever see in your life. Thats were im heading this weekend!!! Yes they did shut down the other track in Skowhegan. I don't know why there was alwas a good turn out and they still run the bikes.

Good Luck!!