ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

skowhegan ME

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003 | 11:20 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default skowhegan ME

i went up sunday and took 3rd in the 500 series and 1st in the cash class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] its good pratice but some people up there take it a little over board, like there riding to live?

if the other track wasen't so far away I would try it some time, I'm going to southwich

how did you do? in what classes?

Old 07-11-2003 | 02:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default skowhegan ME

so i went up to the races last saturday.....but just to watch and scope it out. there actually wasn't too many people there because of the 4th and all. i didn't see any bombs there. there was only 2 rappys in the 500 class i think. i did see you, Robwes85, on the #88 400ex though. that's one pretty mean bike you got there! hell of a job racing too. tracks is pretty small, but i'm gonna head up one of these wednesdays here before the next race to get a little track time first. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you guys go the practices at all??

i'm thinkin of going down to jolly rogers in NH to race sometime. I hear that the track down there is pretty kick *** too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] how far from skowhegan is this track in st. agatha anyway?? i'd be interested in that too! good luck to you guys this weekend though. later