ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

long wheelie WATCH IT, you won't be dissapointed

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 08:42 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default long wheelie WATCH IT, you won't be dissapointed

Anyone with a computer can say whatever they want at any time, and usually without any consequences. Unlimited freedom of speech, even if it's just name calling, may not be what the First Ammendment is really about. But the reality of the 21st century is that when people are on forums they don't always adhere to common courtesies and respect that you might still find in face to face conversations.

Even before I went back and edited my first reply to put a big sh*t eatin' grin in it, I thought everyone would know I was just joking. Lots of people do that on forums. Some forums a lot more than here. The topic says you won't be disappointed and I said I was, I don't like crap music. The whole rap/crap pun is lost on some people. Geez. It still sounds like crap to me but that's not the main point. It was just a joke, but now I have to put smilies all over so people MIGHT know when I'm joking. Like the Joker said, "Why so serious?"

I had an NRA logo as an avatar at the time so to Mr. 2-Post that automatically makes me a stupid redneck who doesn't know sh*t about music. The 1,000 plus records, tapes and CDs of several different genres, including rap and hip-hop, in my collection doesn't matter either. Maybe I don't know what good music is, but I like music enough to have spent a good chunk of my income on it including $1,000s in equipment. If I say I'm not stupid and give an example like my tutoring someone into passing college algebra, that makes me an even bigger a$$hole for "acting smart". I just can't win whether people think I'm stupid or smart. But, like I said before, ******* maybe, stupid redneck, probably not.

Old 10-16-2008, 02:52 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I can respect someone who likes to stunt BUT not wearing a helmet is crazy!!

Old 10-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

I've been called smart most of my life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But, they always seem to add *** to that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Range Rover

yeh it wasnt that great.. i mean the front end was bobbing up and down like no other.. and he was standing up.. on my recon i can get from 1-3 gear with out bobbing then i run out of room..

Old 10-30-2008, 12:45 AM
Trailblazer

I agree, the music sucks.
I wouldn't have been so dissappointed if something like a cop car pulled in there and nabbed the guy doing it. That would've been funny.
I used to drive a tow truck up here in Ont. and a few years ago I helped the cops clean up an accident where the guy was riding a crotch rocket bike. He was doing a wheelie beside his wife's car on a local highway, and wiped it out right beside his kids. They were pretty devistated seeing dad lying in a heap in the middle of the highwaynot moving. The guy was wearing a helmet and survived, but it was crap for his family to see. Jerk

Wrench