ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

made for mud

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 07:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default made for mud

Old 04-08-2019, 09:01 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Open flames and gasoline. Great idea guys.

Old 04-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Big Frank
Open flames and gasoline. Great idea guys.
Gonna assume you're talking about our little cook up we had, that was always attended by someone that happens to be a firefight right next to a fire extinguisher. Also not much Gasoline around other than in the bike haha get out of your bubble.

Old 04-09-2019, 12:07 AM
THE BERMINATOR

The vapor of one cupful of gasoline mixed with air has the explosive power of five pounds of dynamite, and your gas tank holds a lot more than a cup. The vapors can travel a long way and they stay close to the ground, like where your little cook up was. If you don't know gasoline vapor is explosive you're the one in a bubble. It only needs a single spark to ignite and an open flame is much worse than that. I don't want to burst your bubble but this is what can happen when the amount of gasoline an ATV gas tank holds is ignited. It only takes a matter seconds for the fumes to spread the distance from the ATV to the flames in your grill. And someone standing by with a fire extinguisher isn't going to prevent an explosion.

Old 04-09-2019, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

The real scary part is these same folks are allowed to vote....no wonder the country has so many problems!

Old 04-09-2019, 06:00 PM
THE BERMINATOR

The scariest part is that statistically speaking they're more likely to have kids, and more of them, than more intelligent people. They're causing the population as a whole to get dumber all the time. The way things are going it will eventually be like the movie Idiocracy.

Old 04-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Having taught part time at the local community college for more than 25 yrs, I have seen first hand the dumbing down of society. Todays avg high school grad cant read, or do basic math. When it comes to common sense the majority have no idea what that is. Over the years they have adjusted the grading scale so more students can pass with a higher grade avg. When I went to school a 69 and below was failing but today that is a high D grade! You have to drop below 60 to fail and the course of study has been more simplified to make it easier. It is easy to see why this country is headed downhill on such a steep slope!