Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

The Scams ON Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Scams ON Ebay

everyone has heard of the scams going on on ebay with the high end atvs going for under half of their. I think everyone on here that is registered with ebay should start looking for the to good to be true deals and email the sellers. when the seller emails you back and gives you the story about how they are in some other country and how they will pay all the shipping cost to ship the atv to your door and how payment needs to be made through western union reply to them with the statment YUOR BUSTED #sshole! lets screw up their little racket! they are screwing it up for the honest sellers and buyers! everyone knows nobody is going to sell a $6000 atv for $3500 and then also pay to ship it fedex! i've already been doing this for about a week and have sent probably 75 to 100 emails to these low lifes. yesterday i eamiled one about a 2004 polaris 500HO Mossy Oak with a sell price of $3000. the seller (croftian) emailed me back saying the atv was in ebay warehouse in san jose (there is no ebay warehouse for storing customer items) and he said he was in lisbon porugal. i think they ment portugal. today i found the exact same atv again but this time under two different seller (vendene and racfox). i emailed both and got the exact same reply. both claime the atv was in storage in long beach and that they were in lisbon porugal? i talking the exact same atv, same oictures and same discription word for word! look they are screwing it up for the honest people on ebay so lets screw up their little racket. when they send you a reply let them have it and tell them they better find another scam because we're not going to put up with it anymore. i neeed to add that most of these user I.Ds are stollen. if you get a email from ebay saying they need your loggin I.D and pass word to verify your account or any other reason forward it to spoof@ebay.com . this is how they are stelling peoples I.Ds. ebay will never ask for any of that info through an email and does not recomend you give it in an email.