Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

dang parents

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dang parents

Originally posted by: Hippyhunter
If you "made enough money" you wouldnt have mentioned financing a toy.Think about it. A loan is for houses and cars. Cash is for toys.Facts of LIFE. Facts of a good life anyways.Go get the CASH then plunk it down for a quad, because you dont have one yet w/o financing means that you dont dont have enough cash on hand to own one yet...example what are you going to do when you need parts and or accesories? Finace them? Something is going to break or come up as a must have and wa-la you dont have the jack to buy it...prooves you dont NEED to finance a quad.SUCKS I know but hard truth.Example of what your parents are trying to keep you from...new car loan w/ good credit today 4.91% Bad credit 17.88% Bad credit screws up the economy of OUR country.KEEP your CREDIT CLEAN and live better! This is good advise.Go get another job and buy that baby w/ cashola.
Only problem is if he does not finance something and make payments on time his credit will still suck.
Gary

Old 05-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default dang parents

i have enough cash in the bank to buy two nice used quads so paying cash wouldnt be a problem but like i said i cant take any money out of it, and so much of the money that i make has to go in the bank. i guess what i am trying to get at is they dont want me spending money on a quad cause they say money is spent better else where, but they just dont get how much i want a 400ex. and i am very sorry about swearing i just forget about that stuff sometimes, so i really do apologize about that and it wont happen again, my bad

Old 05-06-2004, 08:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default dang parents

I guess that your parents want you to go to college as much as you want a new quad. So you have (I want a new quad) in one hand and a college education in the other hand. You will have more fun now with a new quad and less fun saving for colege. Your life will be better off with a college education. Then you can buy any quad you want. Then you look back and thank your parents, because you will do the same when you have kids.

Old 05-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default dang parents

i really want to go to college and get an education and i know that that is way more important than a quad and i guess what i am trying to say is that they tell me how to spend my money and i just aint down with that. for my job i make tips and get payed 7 an hour and i work really hard for my money. all of my paychecks go in the bank for college and all i have to spend is my tips after i buy gas for my car and cell phone bill and stuff, so i dont even have a lot of spending money. so i guess i get like 20 a week for just spending money, and i just think it is crap that i cant spend at least half of my money on what i want. plus they dont give me money like allowance or anything

Old 05-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default dang parents

guess i am going to have to wait tilll i move i out, which is in a year hopefully

Old 05-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Royalty Rider
Default dang parents

I see you have a bike already. Well just stick it out. Believe me, you dont want to have to pay any bills or be short of cash at such a young age. I know you say you have enough money but believe me once you get to college, there is no such thing as "enough". Ride what you have, and keep saving if you want it bad enough then one day it will be yours. Believe me all good things are worth the wait, you will appreciate things much more that way.

Old 05-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default dang parents

I think used would be a good idea. Maybe talk to your dad about helping you pick out one. Try to get him a little excited about it. Even though you make 400 a week, sounds like you need that money for college. Maybe you could mow lawns or something and put that money aside for a quad. Ask your parents about that. Maybe if you saved enough, you could put 1/2 down and finance the rest. I really don't think you wanna go to college with a loan on your shoulders.

Old 05-08-2004, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default dang parents

get over the whole "dang" thing, yall act like he said damn about his parents he just put dang parents

Old 05-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default dang parents

i actually did say damn but somebody changed it and i do apologize for it

Old 05-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default dang parents

How much do you pay a month towards your cell phone bill? I'd throw your cell in the garbage and put that money towards a used quad. Do you really own a Kodiak? It sounds like you don't have any quad.

Quick Reply: dang parents