Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

HOW MUCH TO PAY?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004 | 11:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default HOW MUCH TO PAY?

My msrp was 7800 but i got it for 7200 i was a demo but thats a good deal with how much chrome is on it

Old 06-16-2004 | 02:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOW MUCH TO PAY?

My 04' 400EX was $5,899 and I paid $4,799! Good deal in my opinion![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2004 | 03:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOW MUCH TO PAY?

Originally posted by: atvforumnewbie
I too live in SoCal and I've gone to three dealers and offered MSRP as the OTD price and I was basically laughed at at all three. Of what I've read on the forum, most of the people on the East coast and midwest can get away with couple hundred under MSRP as the OTD price but definetly not in SoCal.

Does anbody know of a dealer in SoCal that will give an OTD price that's not over MSRP? If not, what is the best price we can get in SoCal? 3% over MSRP as the OTD price? Maybe 5% over? What?

I have your answer!

L.A. Honda in Inglewood, CA

I drove down there (4 hours) to buy my Polaris Sportsman 500HO after JUST buying a Sportsman 400 from my local guy. They could not come anywhere close to what LA Honda sells them for. They have an absolute insane amount of Bikes, ATV's, etc. Honda, Suzuki, Polaris, and on and on. They were $1500 bucks cheaper than my dealer and that was OOD! That was an over the phone quote and for real. I was pissed I bought my 400 before I found them! Had a friend buy a Honda ATV from them last week and same for them....$1300 less than locally! Just know exactly what you want, down to the color as the sales guys really don't know much about the product. There are tons of people there in line handing them money. Get there early (at opening) and you'll be out in a half hour with your knew toy!