Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

I want to buy a MAX, what should i look for?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-1999, 01:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently sold my 87 lt250r to buy a max, i heard from this forum that they are really great, so i thought, hey id try it, right? I saw a used one down the road from me,he was asking like 2100 for it 6x6 it was nice, i drove it into the lake, the guy had a boat motor on it, and yes, believe it or not, this thing it was amazing, after i got going the top 6 mph it just kicked in, and the wings popped out the sides and the dang thing started to fly, then i thought, wow this thing is amazing, i think i should buy more than one, so went out and bought 2 of them a 2 and 4 seater. All i can say is that this is the best thing on anywheels, i even sold my truck, and hopped this maxx up and i drive it on the road. It goes about 93 mph and a top speed of 46 in the water, (thats pulling the skier) its amazing , then i blaze through the mudholes at about 50 mph, and dont even get muddy, amazing isnt it???

okay thats engouh for now.

Chris Jack

87 lt250r

The QuadRAcers Must Live On!!!
just ask anyone who has one, they are the best!

Old 07-29-1999, 03:03 PM
Trailblazer

LOL, I'll sell my LT and we'll both go get a Max!

------------------
*400EX* *LT250R* Evan Johnson Email: JaVa003@AoL.CoM

Old 07-29-1999, 05:49 PM
Trailblazer

Wow and I thought my Max was cool! Hey guys I'm looking to buy a used LT, anyone have one? Maybe I'll buy two LTs...

Old 08-03-1999, 11:30 PM
Rob
Trailblazer

Yeah MAxRules Im geting one soon to with a Top and Seatbelts !~!

Old 08-06-1999, 03:50 PM
Trailblazer

Thats nothing! I was snow skiing on my Blaster and skied off a cliff! In a panic i started pushing buttons. I pumped the choke in a SOS Morse code fashion. The next thing i knew, two rocket boosters popped out of the swingarm and wings extended out from under the quad! I was flying! Im still amazed at the capabilities of a stock Blaster. Anyways, i was doing loop-de-loops and all kinds of stunts, and i started getting bored. So i headed up to 30,000ft, and cruised next to a Boeing 757! The people in the plane were waving at me and taking pictures! Then the FAA contacted me on my Fischer Price walkie talkie, and said I had to land cause i didnt have a pilots license. The only problem was i was now in the middle of the desert, and my quad was wearing skis!!! I was i too land? I desended toward the ground, and right when i was about to touch down in the desert, my skis fell off, then i woke up form the dream... I suggest all Blaster owners try this!

[This message has been edited by Snapper_Rider (edited 08-06-1999).]

[This message has been edited by Snapper_Rider (edited 08-06-1999).]

Old 08-21-1999, 04:52 PM
Trailblazer

Maxrules get a hovercraft. then u can have a built in fan. or maybe just get a motorhome that floats?