Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

----BEST DEALERSHIPS IN THE USA FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE----

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ----BEST DEALERSHIPS IN THE USA FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE----

i can say is my dealership place is not the cheapest in the usa when i got a 250ex couple years back they charge us little over 4000 and that before hidden charge and interest

Old 02-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

Romney Cycle is in Romney West Virginia. It is in the northern part of the state. 304-822-3933.

Old 02-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

i agree with 'WolverineMan15666' that Romney cycle center is a very good dealer. ive only been in that store 2 times, yet the guy i talked to is never too busy to answer my questions. if you want iether a Yamaha, Suzuki, or kawasaki and if you dont mind a litle bit of raveling, i couldnt any other dealers withing driving distance that came close to romney's prices. they didnt know me, yet spent about an hour talking about the 3 quads i am looking at and didnt try to talk me into something that is out of my range. there is a 90% chance that i will be buying a quad from them within 6 months.

now if you want a Polaris, or a Honda, or kawasaki again than 'Ridersville cycle' in 'berkeley springs' WV is unbeatable on polaris. they are the current #1 polaris dealer in the USA and they have the Plaque's and paper work to prove it. we baught 2 quads from them so far and the owner is one awesome person. the polaris/kawasaki store doesnt have a website right now that i know of, but the honda site is www.ridersvillehonda.com if you want a phone # for iether of the ridersville shops its on the site, and just ask them to farward you to the other shop which is 15 feet away.

im talking from experience here, 2 great dealers.

Old 03-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

I can highly recommend Fredericksburg motorsport in Fredericksburg, VA for Honda, Yamaha, KTM and Bombardier. I can't say their prices are the lowest, but it is rare to find an honest dealer, who also can be considered a friend. All tolled, over the past 10 years, I have spent nearly $70K in that store... that should tell you something. (5 quads, 3 street bikes, 2 dirt bikes, and a whole lot of parts, service etc.)

Old 03-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Trailblazer

I can't believe noonne posted this...........http://www.southernhonda.com/pricing.asp?groupID=2

Old 03-09-2005, 10:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Wow, those Honda prices seem pretty incredible at Southern Honda. Does anybody know of a Yamaha dealer anywhere near eastern PA that is cutting incredible deals on new quads ?

Old 03-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

If yah need to know the dealerships in MICHIGAN to STAY AWAY from,the one on Fenton rd in Flint is one of the worst..

Old 03-09-2005, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

Add all the ones around Macomb County to the dealerships to stay away from.....either they all are owned by the same guy or they're all in cahoots with each other to not discount their prices off of MSRP......

Old 03-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Weekend Warrior

If you are anywhere near Wisconsin, give this dealership a call:

Team Winnebago Land
920-233-3070
Make sure to ask for Joe VanZeeland and tell him Todd from Sheboygan sent you

I bought a Polaris Scrambler 400 and an FJR1300 from him and everytime I got an excellent price and great service. From the experiences I read about on the web, a lot of the cheapest prices stick you with surprises when you pick it up. Joe will walk you through each line of the contract to give you the exact price you will write the check for when you walk in.

I plan on buying a Brute Force 650 and I know he has excellent pricing on the Brute Force 650 and Brute Force 750. He also sells Polaris, Yamaha, and Kawasaki so give him a call. The best part is he is willing to work with you over the phone and a nice guy when you come in to pick up the machine. I have absolutely no complaints with this dealership which is very hard to find, especially when you are working with someone over the phone.

Old 03-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Trailblazer

I just bought a brand new Kodiak 450 in Jackson, Tn. for $5399.00 OTD. The dealership is The great outdoor store. Here's their atvtrader site http://www.atvtraderonline.com/dealer.html?782222 It was quick and easy to buy. Even for a Saturday. If you call them up ask for Nolan. They have good deals on other makes also.

Quick Reply: ----BEST DEALERSHIPS IN THE USA FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE----