Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Cheapest Prices On Z400s in Florida?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005 | 06:46 PM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Cheapest Prices On Z400s in Florida?

I keep seeing these "out the door" prices for quads in Tennessee and I'm ready to drive to Chattanooga (From Gainesville, FL) to get one that cheap! (I'm looking for a new Suzuki Z400 but might swing for a Honda 450R or 400EX, or Yamaha yfz450 or raptor 350 at those prices!)

Does anyone know of anywhere in FL that could match or even come close to the awesome prices at the Tennessee dealers. I can't get anyone to budge off MSRP down here. I'd rather not make that drive, but...................I will if I have to. When I showed my local dealer the website with the Tenn prices, they just told me to "start driving north" if I wanted it at that price. %#$@*&@!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Old 07-11-2005 | 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

MichiGator,

Call our Preferred Vendor at 1-800-646-7612 and have them give you a quote. They'll ship the ATV right to your door.

Old 07-11-2005 | 11:57 PM
Range Rover

well I dont know anything about that vendor but it sounds like a good idea depending on how much they charge for shipping. You have to think with how much gas costs and everything if you would be saving any money by driving that far to get your quad for cheap but then still have to spend money in gas. So it might not even be worth going up there, you might just be better off getting the quad at the high price because either way you go its probably going to cost you about the same

Old 07-12-2005 | 12:47 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not really all that far from Atlanta (4.5 hours on a good day, then a few more hours to Chattanoga), and I would still pay for the $100 or so in gas if I can save a $1000 dollars off of retail on the quad (plus no sales tax!).

A Georgia dealer would be better.......

Old 07-12-2005 | 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

MichiGator,

Did you call A & B Extreme like I suggested? It sounds like you might not have called them and if you didn't then what was the point of your post?

Old 07-12-2005 | 01:33 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

dbeck, I haven't called them yet, but I Did check out their website and saw the same prices that I get here in Gainesville(?). I will give them a call after seeing your post-Thanks for the feedback.
I guess the point of this post is to try and find some people who have purchased an ATV in FL or Georgia (hopefully at a brick and mortar dealer) under MSRP. I'm hoping more people will post and maybe I will find something-I'm not trying to make a point-I'm simply investigating trying to buy a quad under MSRP down here! You can't get one here without paying MSRP+tax+tag+title+prep+etc., etc., etc. AGain thanks!

Old 07-12-2005 | 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

Michi,

They give their best prices as phone quotes. Don't order online...call them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I know where you're coming from but if you really want to get the best deal you might as well check all of your options and then decide.

If you buy in your State you have no choice but to pay the sales tax.

Old 07-12-2005 | 06:05 PM
Range Rover

lol whatever you would be driving must get good gas milage then, its probably a small truck like an s10 or somethin eh??

Old 07-12-2005 | 06:26 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

LOL, 2001 Silverado, 5.3L, dual exhaust, K & N filter, etc- 18+ MPG highway, man! 400+ miles to a tankful......I drive to Clemson, SC a few times a year-no big deal. (One stop for gas, south of Atlanta)

OK, it might cost a little more than $100 dollars in gas, but the quad prices I saw in Tenn would still save me $1000 all told. Gas is cheap in southern GA. Heck, as soon as I drive out of Gatorville the price of gas drops 10-15 cents-damn university city [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I drove to Berea, Kentucky for an absolutely mint KDX 200 last year (for $800-couldn't pass it up)-ROAD TRIP!

Old 07-13-2005 | 10:15 AM
|
Weekend Warrior

Thanks, all. I think I've found a dealer who willl hook me up. I appreciate the information and the quick feedback. Great source here at ATV connection Forums!

Quick Reply: Cheapest Prices On Z400s in Florida?