Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Which one to get!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 09:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which one to get!

alright i am looking at buyin my first atv and am not sure what i should start out with. i have ridden a honda 80cc awhile back and a polaris grizzly or something like that not to long ago, so i do have a little experience under my belt. now i am 19 and decided i want one of my own and i am not sure what to get or what would be a good one that is easy for a "beginner". as i said earlier i am 19 i am about 6' and 155 lbs. i am not afraid of speed or anything like that and live in illinois and plan to use it on road and offroad but i think more offroad. i do know i dont want a big 4x4 one i want one of the ones that looks more street. but any advice would be helpful at this time. i am not sure what my price range is but i know i dont want to spend more than $5000 on my first one used or new it doesnt matter. i would prefferably like it to be a good reliable one for the price. thanks!!

Old 07-23-2005, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

try and fined a used kodiak 450

Old 07-25-2005, 12:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont really want a utility quad i want one that looks kinda lik ethe predator or raptor or any type like those.