Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Need Advice: Four Seasons Motorsports in Rye, Arizona

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Advice: Four Seasons Motorsports in Rye, Arizona

City tax on $6000 is a little over $100, and you don't have to have the same place where you bought the bike do your checks and maintenance. One of the other reasons I gave USA the last chance to meet or beat te pricing was because I really wanted to buy from there. It's closest to my house, they have parts and accessories, and they have a warranty service department. I felt like I was better off establishing a relationship in one place and building it after I bought the bike.

Don't pay MSRP!!! No need for that. I think a good place to start would be about $500 under MSRP OTD. But get some numbers first and see.

Old 09-29-2005, 07:12 PM
Range Rover

UPDATE

Spoke with Cory up at 4 Seasons today, sounded like an honest guy. Quoted me OTD 2006 Polaris Predator $6499 and 2005 DS650X Baja @ $6999. (he said the 2006 DS's have not shipped yet.) They have 5 acres of land that you can test drive. He said bring my drivers license, I sign a waiver, they will provide me with a helmet (i'll bring my own) and I can test ride whatever I want.

SO I called USA MS for fun and asked what the OTD price of the 2005 and 2006 Predator's they had was and the guy said, "its against our policy to quote prices." I asked if he still had the 2005's from two weeks ago and he said he would check and call me right back. well it has been 3 hours and no phone call.

Im still on track to venture to Four Seasons and purchase either the Predator or DS650. I GOTTA HAVE A TEST DRIVE!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 08:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good deal...some folks are starting to come in with 2006 Predators and everything so far has been very positive. Note that when I told you to get a bunch off MSRP that was for the 2005 models. You probably won't get much off the '06's.

I did like you are and spent allot of time researching stuff. Seems like to a man they all say Cory up at 4 season is a straight shooter that won't steer you wrong. I think you'll do real good with him up there.

Old 10-02-2005, 01:04 AM
Range Rover

I went up to Rye today and came home with a brand new 2005 Polaris Predator.

I was very pleased at my test drive that I didnt even want to stop riding!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I plan to head out with a buddy tomorrow and give it a "proper" break in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

A+ to Four Seasons Motorsports in Rye, Arizona.

Old 10-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Welcome to the club...

Old 10-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Range Rover

My calendar has been stacking up now with riding trips, I love it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

My first dune trip with my new bike is November 10th, im stoked!!! I figure I got until then to order paddles and rims from Rocky Mountain. Still need to get my own goggles and gloves. Goggles im looking at anything Scott OTG and gloves im undecided, havent heard of any brand being really much better then any other. Need a flag still, I want to change the oil, who knows how many peeps have ridden that bike and they say first change should be after 1 hour of use. Well I rode it for 15 to 20 minutes alone yesterday so.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

My previous riding experience included a 1986 Suzuki 80, 1986 Suzuki 250R, and a 1995 Yamaha Blaster. Going from 2 stroke to 4 is amazing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks to everyone out there that posted in every thread sharing their two cents. Special thanks goes out to Webopper. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You're welcome, I'm glad things worked out well for you...you sound totally stoked.

Where you heading the 10th? I might be hitting Galamis then if you heading that way.

Old 10-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Range Rover

My friends family has a group that always camps at Oglby. They like that its quieter over there. Plan on riding down to Pair-a-dice to check it out.

God I cant wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I'm looking to either get a pair of Kenda Gecko's or GBC Sand Devils. Leaning towards the Geckos since surfing is more my thing and not straight out climbing. Just wanted to stick with a cheap tire and see how I feel from there.

guy at four seasons said as long as I stay between 0 - 6000 ft I shouldnt have to worry to much about jetting but would be a good idea in the long run after break in. Phoenix is like 1500 to 2000, glamis is like 800 and Rye was around 4500.

Old 10-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sweet, yea I was looking at some of those Skat-trak Edges. Like you, I like to ride and stuff and not just the straight line racing and such.

I'll tell ya, I took the Preddy up hunting with me to the north rim and it's over 9000' there, and I had no problems at all. Pulled my plug today, just to look at it, and it was perfect.

PM me or something when your riding around here (where do you ride BTW? You ever hit SpeedWorld MX park?) and maybe we can hook up. I'm open to riding anywhere.

Old 10-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Range Rover

PM sent. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

For me its just a matter of having someone to ride with and a place to explore. I'm down for whatever; Saturday and Sundays I'm free.

I'd prefer anything in the West/northwest valley. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]