Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

looking at a ATV

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default looking at a ATV

Sounds good yodawagon! I would love to hear an update after you have some ride time in on it. The 400 is said to have a stout motor.

Old 07-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking at a ATV

Originally posted by: Scooter86
Sounds good yodawagon! I would love to hear an update after you have some ride time in on it. The 400 is said to have a stout motor.
the only thing ive noticed so far, is the shifter seems to hang up alittle some times. the sales guy said its a can-am thing.

Old 08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default looking at a ATV

any 500 cc engine will be perfect, it wont be too small or too big.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default looking at a ATV

Originally posted by: yodawagon
well i bought the 400 ho. its great. plenty of power, and handles like a cadillac. im already regretting buying a trailer for the single atv. think this whole atv thing might start a obsession. only thing i dont like is that there isnt anything available for after market performance parts.

im looking forward to taking the wife out for a ride on the sue line trail up here in minnesota.
i hear ya about the obcession thing , i have 3 and need one more to make my herd complete....good luck , have fun n b safe with your new atv ....

Old 08-11-2006, 04:28 AM
Range Rover
Default looking at a ATV

Originally posted by: Scooter86
its been nothing short of amazing. worth every penny. ive taken it through some pretty thick mud and water, rocks, old rotting parts of the woods, rocks, big cratters, steep hills. nothing has even made it sweat.

Old 08-11-2006, 04:32 AM
Range Rover
Default looking at a ATV

Originally posted by: hikuntryslim
Originally posted by: yodawagon
well i bought the 400 ho. its great. plenty of power, and handles like a cadillac. im already regretting buying a trailer for the single atv. think this whole atv thing might start a obsession. only thing i dont like is that there isnt anything available for after market performance parts.

im looking forward to taking the wife out for a ride on the sue line trail up here in minnesota.
i hear ya about the obcession thing , i have 3 and need one more to make my herd complete....good luck , have fun n b safe with your new atv ....
right now im trying to convince the wife to let me buy a kingquad, grizzly 660, or a grizzly 700. bought us both helmets on the way to pick it up.