Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

300 Wild vs Cannondale Cannibal

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 03:03 AM
ONX
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 300 Wild vs Cannondale Cannibal

Ok so I am finaly gonna be able to grab another quad after selling my mustang convertible and I am trying to decide between these 2 quads

2004 Gas Gas 300 wild

a hardly riden 2 stroke race ready liquid cooled 300cc extended a-arms rear axle dual rate ohlins shocks pro nets k&n filter o-ring chain hydrailic clutch dual piston calipers front and rear stainless steel brake lines douglas rims with maxxis tires and skat trak 8 paddle extreme haulers on douglas rims as well this is a fast ready for the track quad it retails for over 7k its hardly been riden mostly in the sand its in very good condition with nothing wrong with it 3300

or a 2003 Cannondale Cannibal

2003 Cannondale Cannibal JE big bore kit, stroker crank, ported head, air box delete, upgraded fuel lines, Glamis Ohlins all around (set up for sand), new A arms, polished frame, meticulously maintained. Includes tuning software, cable, and tech support 2900

I ride alot in the dunes and trails not alot of mud though Thats what jeeps are for [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lookin for reliable and as much get up and go I can get for the money. I know I can get finacing for the Gas Gas but I cant seem to find a blue book for the cannibal any suggestions?

Old 10-29-2007, 11:53 PM
ONX
Trailblazer

the descision needs made in 2 days I need help!

Old 10-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, if you are looking for reliable, I am not sure either of these would fit the bill. Either one COULD be reliable, but they are out there in pretty limited numbers. It might help to ride both if possible, as they are pretty different animals. I have only seen Cannondales, and they are pretty competitive with the current production 450's. I've never seen a Gas Gas on the track or trail... Do you have a Gas Gas dealer nearby? I know that ATK had been supporting Cannondales and probably still is.

Old 10-30-2007, 03:33 PM
ONX
Trailblazer

I have a couple GG dealers and have ridden cannondales never a gasgas right now I am going for the cannondale I talked to a cannondale tech (not a dealer one obviously) who knows the quad and said it was built right the gas gas appeals but it costs a little more and doesnt seem to be particularly better just a bit more of a cadallac I would snag a rappy 700 if i could afford it but its just out of my budget. I find out if I can get the cannibal today so fingers crossed!