Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

off brand...please help

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 03:31 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default off brand...please help

i had to sell my quad for 1 reason or another and now im litterally dying inside to ride.[img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img] <span class="FTHighlightFont">i cant afford a name brand quad </span ft>(i previously owned an 03 yamaha blaster) and am leaning towards the chinese versions. my question is: Is it totally useless to buy one? <span class="FTHighlightFont">i dont plan on resaling </span ft>so i dont care if it isnt worth anything used, but <span class="FTHighlightFont">will it even have enough kick </span ft>to ride trails in the mountains? <span class="FTHighlightFont">do they break moments after </span ft>taking it out? its not like i plan to keep it forevever, probably only need it for the next year or two and it wont be ridden everyday.If someone could help me out it would mean a great deal....thanx[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider
Sound advice there. "Hey, watch this........"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default off brand...please help

Is an off brand quad better than no quad - Yes it is.

I'll point out the obvious though - You can find a used '03 Blaster for the same money (or less) than some of the off brands.

Jaybee