Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Did I buy the right ATV?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2001, 04:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I considered my height/weight, I wanted a large water cooled engine, this called for a large fuel tank. Independent suspension or swing arm? Chain or shaft drive? racer/sport/utility? 2wd or 4wd? disc brakes or drum? manual/elec. shift/auto? analog or electronic inst? (no matter what others rode or recommended) I looked at the type of riding I would be doing / the type of terrain I would be riding on. I made my choices as to features, I shopped/I test rode/ I checked the forum/ I asked questions. I made my choise & bought my ATV!!!! See u on the trails/ safe riding all. THE OLD MAN

Old 02-23-2001, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

I'm going to assume you bought an Arctic Cat??????

Old 02-23-2001, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Whatever you bought, yes! You bought the right ATV!

Your selection process seems ideal. When all is said and done, you must decide what's right for you; you used all sources to gather information; looked and test-rode; paid your money and took your choice. Congratulations!

Diogenes

Old 02-24-2001, 06:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congradulations on which ever ATV you are riding.Your selection of ATV should bring you MANY yrs of happiness and adventurous outings,and remember,
''TREAD LIGHTLY''
Bill

Old 02-25-2001, 02:50 PM
Range Rover

Have fun with your ? atv. Thanks for telling us what kind you bought...lol

Old 02-25-2001, 08:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

A.C. 500 auto (red)

Old 02-26-2001, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats on the new addition to the family! From your first statement, it sounds like you really did your homework, looked into everything out there and familiarized yourself with what was available from the various manufacturers. You probably test rode, compared again, then bit the bullet and forked over a few bills for your new machine. Basically, yes, you bought the right atv for you, which is the best thing you could have done, congratulations!

Now, seeing your second reply, I have to admit your original statement strongly resembled the AC lineup, as Catlance suggested. Now knowing what you bought, I feel very confident saying you won't be sorry, you made the right choice for your particular needs.

Best of luck with the new machine, Welcome to the PRIDE!

Mike

Old 02-26-2001, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

yes, you bought the right atv. the ac will never let you down but that is not to say any other atv would have disappointed you. welcome to the pride.

texascat