Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

the best atv to buy for me help please!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2002, 11:42 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok here is the thing i am in the market for a new bike and am looking at reliability and fast and i can reve and won't hirt it! i am about 6ft 145lbs and a very experianced rider! i was thinking of the 660 raptor ($6,000, but it is reliable (02)) and then the z400 ($5,600, but is not reliable (03)) i know the z is $400 cheaper but is the raptor worth it? can i supe it up for cheap? is it actually that tipie? does it handle like crap? i like the z but i want the one that won't be tired after i ride it kinda hard!

P.S. I DON'T WANT A FRIKIN C-DALE!!!!!!!!!!!

THANXS!

Old 05-11-2002, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

Why not get a Cdale?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] JOKING!!! The Raptor is nice.
If you are stuck between the Raptor and the Z go for the Raptor. The Z is just comin out it could have all the probs in the fugging world.
No realy Y not a dale? The Raptor is kinda tippy but not bad at all it can be fixed with a few simple details. I dunno bout reliability. I think the Raptors are reliable to an extent.

Old 05-12-2002, 01:48 AM
Range Rover

well one of the resons is it doesn't have reverse (i need reverse) second i can't get it around here! don't get me wrong it is nice fast machine but i can't use it were i am at! well that is what i thought get the raptor! just wanted some info on it like is there a huge diff from stock to one with a exhaust pipe power kit?? how much diff is it from my lakota! (i love my lakota)! how good of a wheele rider is it? well thanxs!

Old 05-12-2002, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

<< well how much diff is it from my lakota! >>

LOL! Imagine riding an electric Power Wheels quad for years and then climbing into the nose cone of an ICBM. Be very gentle with that right thumb.