CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rode friends baha on track this weekend....

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rode friends baha on track this weekend....

you can't tell me no one in here has enough skill to MX a ds? and if i spelled any thing wrong it because I'm a drop out drywaller!lol

Old 05-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Range Rover

I race my Ds Baja and I love it. Do find the stock suspension is set up for wide open riding but im taking care of that with a set of elkas! Yes its big and heavy but so am I and I have no problem at all slinging the machine around every turn at the MX track.

Old 05-19-2003, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

at least 1 other person knows how to ride, good deal bajaboy!

Old 05-19-2003, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah what is all this it difficult to manuver and too heavy crap. Im 5'7" 175lbs and I have no problems riding the DS. Just ask anyone that I ride with. I think the weight is perfect with the suspension it has. I dunno maybe its just me? I think the same people that complain about the DS are the same ones who hang multi colored tassles from there bar ends and have a cute little bell to ring. WTF I give up with convincing people that the DS is by far the best all around quad..Let them go buy some other piece ohh shizz and then they will have something ligitmate to complain about.

Old 05-19-2003, 08:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

that what i'm talking bout, let them get a machine and see how, they like the fact that there machine is always broke because they can't ride.

Old 05-19-2003, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

DSJOBBER....took the words right outta mah mouth. Amen.

Everyone that bitches about em doesn't have one...get one, losers!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TyreSpinna

Old 05-19-2003, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

hey be greatful they buy other quads, so we can beat them right?

Old 05-19-2003, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

Count me as another person that thinks the ds650 is a GREAT quad to MX. Also I don't know what the bottoming out deal is because I haven't rode another quad with better suspension and I take big a$$ jumps, and whoops are awesome with this quad. I really don't understand the bottoming out thing, your friend probably didn't have the suspension set up right because I KNOW the ds jumps AWESOME.

That's what I do man, that's what I do....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2003, 03:53 AM
YZF
Trailblazer

Wow no need to get all huffy and puffy people didnt mean to flame but if you want to act like little bitches go ahead....i was just giving my opinion on the bike. Or maybe I hit a sore spot by saying the word PREDATOR sounds like some of you guys got spanked once or twice by one. I know you like to only to hear reviews from dirtwheels and 3$4 wheel action because everything is all good from a mags point of view. Quad companys pay for there reviews they pay the mags to say what the people want to hear. Oh the Ds is the best thing since sliced bread.....omg it is soooooo fast it will smoke anything! And yes i know how to ride...I was just more advanced than who ever built the track and I was overjumping the jumps by 5' (dam weak *** 35' doubles)and landing on flat ground.
I should of expected bottoming from a 500lb tank. As for mispelling baja I meant to do that because the DS is a joke BA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
later foolz!

Old 05-20-2003, 10:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

nice come back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you must be a really good rider to jump on a machine that you don't know anything about and over jump the track you are riding on. plus you must be really good at setting up a machine, from your report. and you must read a lot of the magazines they always say the ds is the best. oh wait you came in here and told us all the things we already know we have the machines, but i guess you thought they just sit in our garages and look pretty. you might want to read the magazines again also they are never kind to the ds. well thanks for your enlightenment, i will sleep a lot better knowing you want be riding a ds doing stupid stuff like sailing a monster thru the air out of control. hey have a nice day

Quick Reply: Rode friends baha on track this weekend....