CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rode friends baha on track this weekend....

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rode friends baha on track this weekend....

Since your such a good rider why didn't you learn how to land the right way?? Ok, over jumping it a few times on accident is fine but the you should be able to land it perfect on the landing ramp. But over jumping it on purpose was just stupid, all it did was give you something to bitch about!! My "tank" jumps very good, may be it's because I KNOW how to jump and I KNOW how to adjust suspension. like sandman said, "have a nice day."

Old 05-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

Man you are a crafty little fella aren't you. You're right, we are all scared to death of the Predator. So you should go buy one and hang out in the Polaris forum. You could sweep FSW next year as well as the MX circuit pro class and then everyone would bow to you. Does someone need to pinch you yet?

BTW, I don't think any of us care too much for Dirt Wheels OR their reviews. They are definitely not biased towards the DS650. Quite the contrary. Your subscription must have run out halfway through 2001. Now allow me to be a "little bitch". You don't have the ***** to own a DS. It's too much quad for you in every aspect. Admit it precious! You can't hang with the big dogs!! Tee hee hee.

Old 05-20-2003, 02:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

He just ain't man enough to handle a ds on a track, sure it is harder to get around than a 250R , it just takes practice...My hats off to ALL DS MX ers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2003, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

thank man!

Old 05-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Range Rover

Man its starting to sound like a Yamaha forum in here, My Rappy is the best, My Rappy can beat a jet, Wah Wah Wah........ Cmon guys we have more class than that, after all we did buy Bombs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

you bumbardier guys are soo defensive, this man was simply posting his review, are you calling him a liar, are you bashing him because he doesnt like the DS, and for once someone tried the DS before they bashed it............

Old 05-20-2003, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

No, we're just meanies.... We're also clickish, evil elitists, and for good reason I might add.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think that the real reason that we're defensive, is that all too often, people just come over to this forum to stir the pot. Especially when they post negative comments about the DS that are BS to say the least. I just hate it when people make it a point to go to a forum just to talk trash about a quad that they don't even own. Do they think that the owners really want to hear that crap? I imagine that if I went over and posted about all of the things that I find wrong with the Predator, Raptor, 400ex, Z or KFX, that I might receive the same response. What purpose would that serve other than to spark the ire of those quad owners.

Now go back and read his second post. That is the post to which I and many others decided to respond.

Old 05-20-2003, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

Can't we just all get along? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....Who else needs a hug? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2003, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: PureIntimidation
Can't we just all get along? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....Who else needs a hug? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I don't get along with people who bash on something that's not true. Like the suspension sucks part. Any questions????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2003, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

got something for ALL to think about, I own a raptor and ds, my raptor is always broke and when its running I still ride my ds. think about it??????????hummmm

Quick Reply: Rode friends baha on track this weekend....