CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Awesome DS 650 video...Check it out..

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome DS 650 video...Check it out..

Well there are quite a few with FTP..but most have file size cap so it's not worth it.

My Tripod account has FTP and no file size limit. But, it only has 20 megs diskspace and a bandwidth cap.

I might upgrade to more diskspace and unlimited bandwidth. But i'd rather put my money in my quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

My Tripod account has FTP and no file size limit. But, it only has 20 megs diskspace and a bandwidth cap.

not to mention them DAMN POPUPS!!!

-Tom

Old 06-25-2003, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

Majorecho, are you getting my PM's. I've sent you 2 of them with my address, but I haven't got any replies?!?!

Thanks

Old 06-25-2003, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Hey TyreSpinner...check ur email.

Old 06-26-2003, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

I just did...and no new messages?!?!

You got the right address?!?

Old 06-27-2003, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

I'm starting to become a big ds fan and I have never ridden one. I wish your quads were more popular down here in southern Ky. I don't even now were a Bombadier shop is close, maybe Lexington,KY. but I'm not sure if they have one or not. I think a guy that rebuilds quads, he lives in Casey County (my county) has had them before, I might ask him to call me next time he gets one. His shop looks like a junkyard but he has some nice bikes and is a great mechanic.

Old 06-27-2003, 03:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

mudslinger,

you might look for an event where DSs from this forum are going to be at, most people on here would be willing to let you have a run on their machine to give it a try. I'm pretty sure there is or has been someone on these forums from KY as well, though I don't know who.

Old 06-27-2003, 04:23 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I've seen a few Ky. natives on here most are asking where to ride in Ky and stuff like that. Now that you mention it I think I remember a guy who's signature said he had a ds. Do you know Jeremiah Johnson, he's a pretty good mx'er and he's from down here. The Daniel Boone race track is very popular down here if my wife would ever let me I want to start racing down there. My buddy races dirtbikes there and the dealer I bought my z400 off of is a pro class motorcross guy down there. Well, his dad and mom own the dealership he's their mechanic and I here he's a real good rider and a great mechanic. So I got a dealer that at least knows what they're talking about unlike some I've read about on here. When I find out where my wife wants to vacation maybe we'll be close to an event or something and I could find one of you guys. I wish the mags. would give the ds more exposure, that's all it needs. Well thanks for helping me with my question, have fun on that ds![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2003, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

Not bad Spinner....!!!

Check out the Video Trailer I made for my up and comming video.....

Just click on "movie trailer" on this page

Old 06-27-2003, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

Shadow...

I don't want to give up any secrets.... but there's many programs that aid in web building, Flash Intro building, and SUUUPER easy video editing software.... Basically, it just takes time and patience. Something some of us have to make.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Awesome DS 650 video...Check it out..