CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

St anthony trip results on the 733!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 01:59 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St anthony trip results on the 733!

Well the good news is the bike ran awsome! Nobody could touch me. Man that thing flat a$$ hauls the mail! The bad news is i only got to ride about 2 hours and i got to spend the night in the rexburg hospital![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I sailed off of a big razor back and landed about 45-60 feet from the top, only i landed on my back and cracked 3 vertebrae and partially collapsed one lung![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]The quad faired pretty well considering. Bent steereing stem,broken headlight,broken dash,bent handle bars and blew out both front tires! Im just glad the quad didnt land on me! Its going to be awhile before i get to ride again![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Got to meet hightower, dsbomb and dsmama. Nice meeting you guys. Well im going to go take a pill and lay low!
later

Old 06-22-2003, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i'm really srry to hear that man,

Old 06-22-2003, 02:42 AM
Range Rover

Thanks, but like arnie said (I'LL BE BAAAACK!)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2003, 09:28 AM
Trailblazer

OUCH!.. sorry to hear about that. Do you go to St. Anthony very often. I live close to that I wouldn't mind getting to meet some of you guys, and seeing your awsome quads.

Old 06-22-2003, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, that really bits. Sorry to hear that. Hope you mend as quick as possible. People parts take longer to mend than quad parts do. Most of the time any way. 2 hrs isn't much time to get to enjoy the awsome dunes of Saint A's. You'll have to make another stab at it next year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We are gonna to be there in about 2 weeks. Maybe next year we will move our vacations up a couple weeks so we can meet up with you all too.

Old 06-22-2003, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

sorry to hear about your accident dude! hope you recover real soon, really gotta be on your toes out there! How did the 727 do against the 733?

Old 06-22-2003, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

Take care man!

Old 06-22-2003, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

yeah, that sucks dude, hope you have a speedy recovery...

I've only been to St. Anthony's a few times and my first time there I almost did the same thing you did. I was used to the Oregon dunes and there don't seem to be near as many razorbacks there.

Old 06-22-2003, 01:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Holy Christ man, that sucks! Boy I hope your recovery insn't too bad.
It was good to meet you guys, sorry I didn't get out with you that day but I was pretty beat from a solid week of riding between St. Anthony and Little Sahara both, and later that day when I did decide to go out again a massive wind storm blew up and Thunder Mt. looked like a huge flame from 2 miles away - the top was whipping sand hundreds of yards like a gigantic smokestack, it was amazing. Our tents and sun shades were getting tore up so we had to brake down camp. I'm still digging sand outa places!

BTW, Qadlocos bike is pretty darn nice, blue and black, lots of ploished aluminum on the motor, and sporting his newly designed swingarm that's way lighter than stock. Hey man, how'd that swingarm take the fall?

Old 06-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Range Rover

I beat the 727 by about two quad lengths up thunder![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He later found out he had a cracked carb boot so he says[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He wants a rematch but for now we know who the king of the hill is he he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The swingarm looks perfect. Wasnt really planning on testing it to that extent but looks good!
later

Quick Reply: St anthony trip results on the 733!