CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MUST GIVE PROPS TO SAMCOEDS SUPER 720 !!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 05:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MUST GIVE PROPS TO SAMCOEDS SUPER 720 !!

OLD MY A$$!! LOL!

Tell your wife that she is one of my FAVORITE poeple in the whole wide world!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'll bring some good OL" Oklahoma beer!! None of that WEAK-*** texas crap!! LMAO!!

Bigger.

Old 06-23-2003, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

bigger i looking for 100's on hard packed dirt. so mark better have the gate open at the end.

stacy i have a 13 tooth sprocket and alot of others i'll bring all of them.

is mark going to tiller the track so we can get traction????? if not the banshee's should stay at the house. got to have something for the high HP bikes to bite into.

Old 06-23-2003, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

thanks steve and we will all have some fun lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 05:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
thanx 14mins, I know, he is quit the power hog! LOL I am one myself but i just cant get over how strong this bike runs.... i havnt even started to lighten it up yet, keep in mind, my original DS is by far no slouch, but i dont know if i will ever figure out how he is pulling so much Rs and tourque combined! i wish i lived out there with yall, there is not much competition down this way. i might have to open up some kind of organized flat drag circiut out here and haul in some sand, im going to check on some land for this...ps I think he may have a few things in the works up that way![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I say when you get that ALL SORTED OUT , we should all meet in Las Vegas for 3 days of Racing and RELAXATION!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Never been to Vegas,and I'm not sure it would be good for me to be UN supervised when I do go!! LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bigger!

Old 06-23-2003, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider

HEY that is a good idea we can all go and i will watch you all LOL.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] we cat tell the wifes that hahahaha

Old 06-23-2003, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider

I am all for going to Vegas AGAIN. I need to look up some old friends out there. Has anyone herd from Knutz? I have been e-mailing him and PMing him with no response.

So, when are we all going?

DuneDevil

Old 06-23-2003, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

OK bigger-steve-mike and all the others when are we going?????????????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 06:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Well, if you guys come down to Vegas we can do alot of RELAXING and we can all RACE each other to the closest STRIP club, i will tell my wife i need to research the production of some new G-strings that are out in the field LOL LOL and maybe ill need to get a few samples LOL....... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] yall come on down for a little R&R researching and racing!!! get it........................if i hear them page my name again at cheetahs i will run out the back door next time!!!!

Old 06-23-2003, 06:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

THATS WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R&R baby!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 06-23-2003, 06:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Everyone is always forgetting about me. Going to bring the beer Stacey (what kind do you drink?). Congrads on the investment Annihilater.

Quick Reply: MUST GIVE PROPS TO SAMCOEDS SUPER 720 !!