CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MUST GIVE PROPS TO SAMCOEDS SUPER 720 !!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 06:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MUST GIVE PROPS TO SAMCOEDS SUPER 720 !!

Ya'll have good beer in LA too.....Purple Haze[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I wish my wife would fall for me going to Vegas for "RACING".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

any beer is ok as long as its cold.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 06:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

1bigdsrider, you are welcome also of course, id better get to working on the flat drag location, i need all the excuses i can get............................................... .......DUNEDEVIL, i dont know where DON KNUTZ is, but i bet i would know where he was if he owed me $$$$$heheheheheh

Old 06-23-2003, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

Allright pipe down you mooks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

Old 06-23-2003, 07:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThePunisher
Allright pipe down you mooks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL
BOOOOY, pipe down??, listen up you mook, TONY, are you a moderater..........HEHEHEHEHEHEHe come and get you some of the new DS...LOLcome back to my house DOMNA will be waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-23-2003, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

Just a question for annihilater,

I have never seen a suped up DS so, is a motor like that RELIABLE? Can you ride it everyday without worries AS LONG AS IT IS MAINTAINED??? I just want to know for future reference... Thanks.

Old 06-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

PUSHIN, my other ds has been very reliable until MARINE PRO SHOP GOT A HOLD OF IT! as long as you have a great mechanic, first off.....then you need to watch the temp very closely, maintanance is very important as well as keeping the oil res filter clean, never re-use the oil filter ect.............this new samcoeds motor has more done to it than i can say, but with the power being were its at, it is worth it, im thinking about NOS and then i cannot say if it will be reliable or not...just like top fuel dragsters, they always have an on hand mechanic, that is why i ride with the PUNISHER, i pay him cash.......

Old 06-23-2003, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Thank you very much. I consider myself very mechanically inclined, thanks to my Dad. I believe he is THE BEST mechanic in Wisconsin, not because he is my Dad but because he knows ANYTHING and EVERYTHING about a motor. He is OMC certified for outboard motors and Mercury certified for outboard motors. So mechanics arn't much of a problem for me, and I maintain stuff very well.

All in all I plan on doing something to my motor as soon as I get my DS paid off or if I get some money to boot. I just wanted something RELIABLE because I refuse to put up with stuff breaking ALL THE TIME because I want to go fast. But now I know I can go REAL fast and stay reliable. I don't plan on anything REAL radical, possibly a 680 or 720 kit with a 11:1 or 11.5:1 piston so i can stay on premium unleaded. Some decent midrange cams, with some mild port work. Then I will be satisfied!!! lol, thanks again man!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 08:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

it's never enough but that is a good starting point.

Old 06-23-2003, 09:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: PUSHINTHELIMIT
Then I will be satisfied!!! lol, thanks again man!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well, once you get a taste, and see the look of the Banshee guy (or Raptor guy if you prefer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) after you beat him that thought he was all that. You'll want more so you can try and compete with the realy fast quads. It's a never ending cycle, almost.

Quick Reply: MUST GIVE PROPS TO SAMCOEDS SUPER 720 !!