CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MUST GIVE PROPS TO SAMCOEDS SUPER 720 !!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 02:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MUST GIVE PROPS TO SAMCOEDS SUPER 720 !!

I made a deal with Samcoeds and picked up his fresh 720 with all his secrets done to it [and he did not go into detail about them], i have another 720 currently getting pumped up to a 763cc its very fast but...im almost not interested after riding the new one., i usually dont say what mods my quads have, but let me tell you this- Samcoeds 720 [my new] is hands down the fastest 4-stroke 'I' have ever ridden!!!!!!!!! i dont know what the he$$ he does to these things but i have to get this straight for the record- I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO SAMCOEDS MECHANICAL ABILITY, if any of you guys see this DS run in the future youll know what im talking about, i just got done testing it on the pavement and the tires would spin as i shifted through the gears, this is on race fuel 116 octane not even alky!, the temp did not break 160 degrees after hammering the gills out of it, tommorrow i will put it on alky and dyno tune...AS FOR THIS SUBJECT ALL I CAN SAY IS "UN @#@#$# BELIEVABLE AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THESE ds BIKES HAVE UN-GODLY POTENTAL, and i have witnessed it , trust me, again hats off to OKLAHOMA BOYS, brought it to a whole new level, i guess ill give the 763 to the wife,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] good job Samcoeds

Old 06-23-2003, 03:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Congrats on the purchase. I was hoping to see this creation run this week end at the nationals. Samcoeds likes fast toys.

Old 06-23-2003, 03:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

thanx 14mins, I know, he is quit the power hog! LOL I am one myself but i just cant get over how strong this bike runs.... i havnt even started to lighten it up yet, keep in mind, my original DS is by far no slouch, but i dont know if i will ever figure out how he is pulling so much Rs and tourque combined! i wish i lived out there with yall, there is not much competition down this way. i might have to open up some kind of organized flat drag circiut out here and haul in some sand, im going to check on some land for this...ps I think he may have a few things in the works up that way![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 04:01 AM
Pro Rider

good to hear about the new quad mario, I'd like to see that thing fly, maybe sometime in the fall.... will you be at dumont for haloween??? I think im going to be there and I hope to see some other fast 4-strokers there

Old 06-23-2003, 12:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Glad to here you got what you were looking for!! I was hoping though that you wouldn't take delivery to AFTER ALEDO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That was one of the DS's That was counting on to take one of the TOP spots! LOL. (damn you Stacy!)

Anyway it is nice to have a "Red neck" motor in the west, so everyone out thier can see that were all not just SOD busters out here!! LMAO!!

Bigger.

Old 06-23-2003, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

I am glad you are happy with the ds and bigger i am so sorry but business is business i will be shoping for another ds to start on (man i love those things) i think i am on to something with the smaller cc and shorter stroke i dont think the longer stroke is where it is my next one should be unbeliveable fast i think i already have the plain for it i just have to find one guys thanks for all the good word remember i do this for fun and when its not fun anymore i will stop THANKS SAMCOEDS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

i wish you would have kept it long enough for me to have raced it samcoe. i always loved racing your NOS 760 at LS. be glad when you get another yellow bus so we can battle it out again.

are you bringing yoiur new banshee to aledo? i think i have found my problems with my banshee and should have it down there.

steve

Old 06-23-2003, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

YES STEVE i am bringing it i need a 13 front sprocket do you have one if so will you bring it if not let me know so i can order one thanks i will be looking for another bus to build so we can still have fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 05:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I hope you two have Parachutes on your Banshee's!!!

I dont think thier is enough "run off" room for a 90 mph pass![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 06-23-2003, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

bigger steve will have to go easy on me i am old and learning to ride this thing will take a little so be gentle(remember i am old) i dont know about the shutdown but we will kook at it when we get there also my wife said she is making chicken fietas while we are there who is bringing the BEER???????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

REMEMBER I AM OLD

Quick Reply: MUST GIVE PROPS TO SAMCOEDS SUPER 720 !!