CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

WHO IS READY FOR ATPT

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHO IS READY FOR ATPT

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 01:11 AM
Trailblazer

lol im ready too.....but im not gonna be racing because my bike isnt ready ill have it there for transportation and maybe a little fun but no reall drag racing for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 01:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I am not ready but i will be. There has been plenty of action at the shop getting ready for the races. I gets calls and emails daily from guys wanting to come race. If even half the people show it is going to be wicked. I am starting to wonder if i will win a race.

Dollarbillz and crafty looked dialed in. I am dialing mine in on friday morning.

Old 06-25-2003, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

ME I'M READY TO RACE

ME ME ME ME ME ME I'M READY

I WILL BE ROLLING IN BRIGHT AND EARLY 9:00 ATPT TIME SATURDAY MORNING IF KNOW ONE IS AWAKE I WILL QUIETLY TAKE THE 4-WHEELER OFF OF THE TRAILER PUSH IT BY SOMEBODY'S TENT CRANK IT UP AND LET THE DRAGE PIPES ROAR WUUUUUBAAAAAAA WUUUUUUUUUUUBAAAAAA!!!

AND THEN

HAUL A$$ AND HOPE THEY DON'T CATCH ME

Old 06-25-2003, 01:49 AM
Trailblazer

lol just make sure it isnt mine and chads tent [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 02:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Backing up to a nice metal trailer makes a nice rumble. Back up to a tent and you might blow it over.

Old 06-25-2003, 06:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Where has old Boxman went??? I thought he was "ALLLLLL OVER ME".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LMAO What did he do run and hide??? Its to late now everybody allready knows you called me out. Go ahead and show your face.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Just messin. I know your having puter troubles.LOL

I am not close to ready. Who'd a thunk it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I'll be there BRIGHT and EARLY Friday morning. My departure time got moved up, and I'm comming alone now.

See ya'll soooooooooon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

let the sparks bikes and all other fast 4strokes common i will be helping THEBOM in the 4stroke class sence i have no ds at this time I THINK HE WILL WIN the open 4stroke his bike will be the one to watch i hope jeff and az make it that would be great.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 11:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will be ready, just have to change the oil in my rigs and start CLEANING THEM UP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ward, dont even worry about bringing your Rappy down, You can use that extra room to LOAD UP on extra GUMBO ingredients!! Over a HOT stove is were you belong anyways bitch!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMMFAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 06-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Pro Rider

OUCHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: WHO IS READY FOR ATPT