CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Track Conditions for ALEDO???

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Track Conditions for ALEDO???

Originally posted by: RaptorRidrTX
Everything is mowed, the track is being worked on tomorrow or friday. The starting line is where most of the attention is going, it will be fixed up between races too so it won't be hard pack by the end of the day. 2 water trucks are going to be on hand to wet the track down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] THERE IS AND ALEDO TRAILER PARK GOD

Old 06-26-2003, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to ask this stupid question but, what does it cost to show up if not racing & if you are racing what does it cost? Just need to make sure we bring the the right amount of money!Thanks! Later!

Old 06-26-2003, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

Country...it doesn't cost anything to come out and ride/sit around. Just have a good time...and run what ya brung[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2003, 10:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

hey i kind of like the quad list made me feel better about spend as much as i do on quads, hey stacy bring back the list.

Old 06-26-2003, 11:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRidrTX
Everything is mowed, the track is being worked on tomorrow or friday. The starting line is where most of the attention is going, it will be fixed up between races too so it won't be hard pack by the end of the day. 2 water trucks are going to be on hand to wet the track down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hey ALEDO CREW!!

I just want to say NOW(incase I forget) that I really appreciate ALL the work you guys have put in this event!!! I know it is hard work for 2 solid weeks (not to mention months of preperation) trying to get everything ready, and I know the man hours pile up real fast. Mark is always out ALOT of cash for this event,and goes ALL OUT to try and make it TOP NOTCH! and NOT just for the racers,but for the kids aswell!!

Just wanted to say thanks to Mark,and ALL of the Volunteers for make this event FIRST CLASS for yet another year!!

Bigger.

Old 06-26-2003, 12:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

2 days and counting.

Old 06-26-2003, 01:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

hey Stacy bring back the list i forgot what you had!!!!!! as fast as you make these bikes you should be DARN proud of it.............IM not jealous LOL LOL please put GET YOU SOME, it makes me laugh every time i read it NOW YOU GOT ME USEING THAT LINE....you might as well AD GET YOU A SAND SANDWICH and dont go easy on them for now on HEHEHEHEHE

Old 06-26-2003, 06:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

"Hey ALEDO CREW!!

I just want to say NOW(incase I forget) that I really appreciate ALL the work you guys have put in this event!!! I know it is hard work for 2 solid weeks (not to mention months of preperation) trying to get everything ready, and I know the man hours pile up real fast. Mark is always out ALOT of cash for this event,and goes ALL OUT to try and make it TOP NOTCH! and NOT just for the racers,but for the kids aswell!!

Just wanted to say thanks to Mark,and ALL of the Volunteers for make this event FIRST CLASS for yet another year!!"

I will second that! Thanks alot guys!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]