CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Upcoming ATPT...Somebody film some videos!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 08:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upcoming ATPT...Somebody film some videos!

I'm sending the video to Buttfungus in the morning. A vhs copy.

Old 06-30-2003, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

Will have photos on the 1st to send out pm your email if you want some

Old 06-30-2003, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

I have two vhs-c tapes(aprox 1 hr) of video that i had a friend take. The first tape is some dyno runs(i have'nt look at it yet) as well as practice runs. The second is pretty much racing(300ft). He did a decent job, but not a prof. If someone wants, i can ship the tape so you can make copies and edit. I don't even know how to put the video on my comp(i have the software to do it, just never done it). Lemme know....

Old 06-30-2003, 11:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Birdofprey, send it to Buttfungus. I'm sending my video to him and I believe Adamsbad650, is sending his footage to him also. Maybe he can splice them together and make something of it. I think we all had different angles on the races so it would be real interesting to have them put together. How was the trip home? Safe I hope. It was nice meeting you and goodluck with your toys and all the parts laying around for them.

Old 07-01-2003, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

Want to buy a Aledo, Tx (ATPT National Event) video editted or uneditted video. Just let me know what you want. PM me. Missed the event, showed me late, early sunday mouring. Sorry that I missed you MrMeaner, We missed you be 20-30 mins. So we left from there & found so pray @ rocky ridge, we would he be pray @ aledo after seeing the bikes on the internet. We want to make the next event for sure & hope we don't have to wait till next year. I know 14mins & crew put alot of money & time in to this event (along with the others) & would like to help out any way I can. He puts out so much money out of his own pocket along with all the help from the "ATPT racing crew". Hats off to them. even though I showed up late I can see all the hard work they put in to it. And it sound like everyone pitch in, you have to love that. Can you find another event that is so deversifed that everyone gets to gether and help everbody out like what I've heard on the forums, It sound like that per acker of and racing atv's and family (husband, wifves & kids) land that 14mins, puts on a event. Also have to give props to all the states that made a showing. I hope after 14mins. gets some rest that they start thinking about winter "ATPT Nationals" I'm willing to work the event and or help out with money, I have more time than money right now but what ever I can do I will help. Untill my broken wrist gets 100% healed, I will mow, pick up trash, sign in people or greet people or help out anyway I can & waterboy (not like adam sandler though). I live some what local 14mins. about 76 miles away (Mesquite, Tx. 75149). I have never saw so much love from all the forums @ this event. Props to them, is any one trying to start a fund for the next event so 14mins. dosn't have to pull the money out of his pocket up front? I'm no computer expert as you can tell from my typing. But I do work hard I've been working for "Counrty Glass & Mirror" for 13yrs (not family). I started off as a helper, to foreman, glazing super, project manager & to sales/estimating. I havn't forgotten were I came from, I'm not to proud to sweep, pick up trash or what ever to help 14mins out to make it a twice a year event, he has something special going on here, I don't have to tell ya'll that, ya'll seen this thing first hand. 14mins or any of his crew can get a hold of me @ Country Glass & Mirror, in Mesquite, Tx. 75149 (972) 216-9100 EXT. #14 or @ mobile # (214) 876-3150. I would like to give ya'll a hand in any way I can. You should be able to race & have a good time with some help from your fans. I'm a fan of this event, sorry to blab. blab and give you tired head. I'll be the one with the "1310 The Ticket" jersey on, big fan of The Ticket & a "P1" .
Later!
Joe
PS I'm not to bad behind a grill, where ever I can help.

Old 07-01-2003, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, we started something with this thread: Read your way through the thread.

atpt event

Thanks!

Old 07-01-2003, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, I started this thread and now yer sending all the videos to someone else...

Old 07-01-2003, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

I say you all should meet up and have a video shoot out!!
VIDEOSTROKE WARS!!

Old 07-01-2003, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

lmao.

Old 07-01-2003, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

Buttfugus, thanks for the info!

Quick Reply: Upcoming ATPT...Somebody film some videos!