CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's keeping us posted on Aledo during the weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2003, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's keeping us posted on Aledo during the weekend?

Just wondering who will keep us posted during the weekend? I wont get there until late saturday or early sunday. Just looking for updates, who has a inside track on the info?

Old 06-28-2003, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Check the Yamaha forum. I believe theres a topic and MBRP is at Aledo with a computer giving updates.

Old 06-28-2003, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks 1BigDSRider for the info, you are going to be there aren't you?
I'll be there late as always.

Old 06-28-2003, 01:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes sir, Leaving from here in about 5 hours.

Old 06-28-2003, 02:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

By dark tonight over 50 have signed up to race tommorow. There is about 90 people camping out.

The hogs are on the grill!!

The DS's are looking good on the strip. Dunedevil dynoed in excess of 70 tonight. This is the same dyno jet dyno that we use all the time. I have never seen a 4 stroke dyno over 70 on it. For info on this dyno. I have seen a pammi 760 on race gas, fcr's etc register 52.9 and a trinity 686 at 44. Adambad650 dynoed 45 on his ct raptor 686. I will post numbers tommorow. I am headed back to the party. Come join the fun

Old 06-28-2003, 02:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats awesome! Sounds like its going to be great time! Have fun and be safe.. There better be banshee represetin!!!

RoostKIng...

Old 06-28-2003, 03:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Roostking- There is a 404 banshee and 2 powervalves already, along with 12 ported/???? banshees.

Old 06-28-2003, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 14mins
By dark tonight over 50 have signed up to race tommorow. There is about 90 people camping out.

The hogs are on the grill!!

The DS's are looking good on the strip. Dunedevil dynoed in excess of 70 tonight. This is the same dyno jet dyno that we use all the time. I have never seen a 4 stroke dyno over 70 on it. For info on this dyno. I have seen a pammi 760 on race gas, fcr's etc register 52.9 and a trinity 686 at 44. Adambad650 dynoed 45 on his ct raptor 686. I will post numbers tommorow. I am headed back to the party. Come join the fun
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Way to go Dune Devil!!!

Old 06-29-2003, 02:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just getting back from Aledo. There were some bada$$ 4strokes there and a couple of fast 2smokes. The bike that impressed me the most was a stock Ds with a wheely bar. Its owned and driven by Mr. Horsepower. For a stock bike with a modded end cap and tunning on carb, it ran with the big bore bikes in the 300 and 660ft drags. He has got that bike running extremely well. Dune Devils bike is very fast and is extremely nice lookin. The Bom is just that, his two big bore bikes on nos beat everything just about out there.

The best lookin bike there had to be Mr. Meaners Ds. Thats one sweet bike. Oh yeah and not only does it look good it gets down the track in a hurry. Meaner gave me the honor of dragging his bike and it has an unbelievable mid-range.

Not sure who won each class so I will not post the winners.

As for two strokes, Samcoeds banshee was real quick. A bike that really surprised everyone was a 250r. It was bored to a 330 with a power valve head. I watched him race many times. I saw him ride a wheelie from the start line to the finish line of the 660ft. drag and still win against some fast 2 strokes several times. Not sure if he was doing it on purpose or if he was just trying to show up the competetion.

There were alot of fast 4 strokes, 703 Ds, 760 Ds with nos, 830 Ds with nos, 727 craycraft Raptor, and many others.

SamCoeds V-Force sounded awesome. Sounds like a drag car instead of a atv. His two sons rode all day against anyone that would line up with them. They ride very well and have no fear of the quads and won more races than they could count.

BiggerisBetter, showed and like me was side lined early in the day with some sort of problem. VelocityRaptor showed and was running very well until he broke his exhaust pipe.

Had a great time and look forward to the next ATPT nationals.

Old 06-29-2003, 04:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

dang and i was putting money on bigger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Who's keeping us posted on Aledo during the weekend?