CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

shops

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 10:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shops

well just want to vent, took my sons honda in to see what the knock in the engine was well turns out the crank bearing was split in half they all think it was from detonation? well we decide to rebuild to 415 well then since the crank had to come out i decide to have it stroked to 440, this is all going along nicely. then powroll informs me the crank rod bearing is only about 60% good, cool put new bearing in. oh they don't make bearings for that it takes a new crank, by the way found a lot better deal at troy, dirtwheels came in handy finally. so powroll tells me two weeks on the crank, they lied it was about a day,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so i get the stuff over to the shop they tell me it should be ready last friday, went in to check on it and guess what they haven't even started guess they didn't order the gasket set. so the real race is on to see if they can have it ready by noon tomorrow. i guess after gary took to hours, and powroll took a day or two. well just wanted to vent.