CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

not as much talk about the nationals

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not as much talk about the nationals

Hey WARD that was me with the 200X. I went out Sat. morning and made a short launch and let off. The track was WAY TOO rough for me to run it out. I was hoping to grudge match it against some folks for fun.

MrHorsepower

Old 07-02-2003, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

Hey 14 my DS is a stage 2 but maybe it ran like a stage 1. It dynoed at 47.5. Thanks I spend alot of time on the looks part. I figured if it isnt the fastest it will at least look good. Im waiting for the them to judge them on looks also. Maybe one day on the track and one day line them up and see who has the coolest looking stuff done to it. Alot of guys take a lot of pride in how they look

Old 07-02-2003, 12:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just wanted to DAMN race!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL! I know I will get another chance at racing everyone, but I had DSmike parts on my rig,and I was looking for 1st PLACE!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

But I will have to give them back very soon, so I will be back to Slowville again. LOL! DAMN IT!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I was honestly surprised at all the Fast Rappy's their!! 14mins has alway been the TOP DOG in his back yard,but Ryan,and Chris were much faster than I was expecting, and also Kbob! I was'nt expecteing that 770 to rev-like that![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I think my perdiction of the top5 spots going to DS's was a little off (top 3) but like someone said before, ALL TOP10 quads were VERY close,and the "pilots" had to be consistantly fast to stay in the game!

I wish someone would have given Scooby a DAM WHEELIE BAR!!LOL!

Bigger.

Old 07-02-2003, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

btw..boxmans nitrous setup is kickass! I relly like where he mounted the purge and all of his gauges. It was extremely clean looking..and it was fast on top of it all![/quote]

Does anyone happen to have any pictures of this setup?? Box has tried many times to send me pics and i can never get them. They are always blank. I would love to see how he put it all together. As for it being fast....well it is going to get even faster, I have some tricks up my sleeve still for him, just ran out of time this time!!!

Also is there anyone compiling a video of these races??? Like i said before i would gladdly pay someone to make a video of it all on VHS just because i want to see some of the people I have helped run, mostly Box though.

Old 07-02-2003, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

Demon, yeah, we are working on getting as much video and pics as we can together in one place. Here is what we have so far:

03 Summer Nationals pics and videos..

People are sending pics and videos to me from all over. More to come!

Old 07-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

I am going to check ou tthose vids when i get to work with a better connection. I was more looking for a Vhs copy of the races so I could see more of the whole shabang but i will take what i can get. Thanks man.

Old 07-02-2003, 04:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Mr.Meaner- Thanks for clearing that up. I talked to somebody with..... Anyway you and you father have some nice looking quads. Your father had a silver raptor and you know father knows best.... I liked the graphic on you trailer also.

To air- get a life.

I watched a lot of video last night and 2 obsevations
1.) where did all the banshees come from?? there must have been 75 of them
2.) 75 percent of the quads were within 2 lenghts of each other
3.) 25 percent kicked butt
4.) nothing slow was here

I was impressessed with a lot of machinery that was here.

Old 07-02-2003, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah Kyle I just wanted to Race I know the feeling

Old 07-02-2003, 05:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hurycne- you did a fine job anyway. Much thanks!

How soon till you are up and running??? Then what?? You riding partner went 360 degrees the other way.

Old 07-02-2003, 06:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: airraptor
from the pics i seen it looked like velocity was ahead of the cray 727 before the flip because ofthe power in that bike.

did velocity have a swing arm if it was the same as the cray 727 then i would say it had more power and would have killed it.

LMAO!! ya I agree, I believe JAY was ahead before he flipped, ofcourse he flipp in the first 5ft of the raceLMAO!!(sory Jay.)

Jays bike looked pretty potent, but it will have to wait till the quads get another chance.

bigger

Quick Reply: not as much talk about the nationals