CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Red river results??

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 12:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red river results??

So how did it go?? Who was the king for the day??

Old 07-28-2003, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

Id say Dollarbillz but DSmike was very fast also. Bigger had a little oil problem but he was still fast. 02Banshee was fast and a blue/wht Banshee was also fast. Alot of stockers and slightly modded 400s and DSs. Oh yeah I did okay too. I saw a Mojave, a Predetor and even a 3 wheeler. Gotta love the variety. The best thing was the fact that everyone was very friendly. Next time for those who couldnt come you gotta do it at least once.

Old 07-28-2003, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

it was a great day today...had a flat left front tire that i couldnt fix w/out fix-a-flat and didnt have any so i got to ride a 440ex all day...awesome bike...there was a piped and jetted banshee that was kickin major a$$ down there today after MrMeaner had already left...and the ds650 baja that was down there ran out of gas and no one wanted to pull him back to the front LOL...

Old 07-28-2003, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

I was gone but I wouldnt have helped either. He kept racing through the area where everyone parks. I never understood why people do that when the good riding spots are elsewhere. Just inconsiderate. Was that pipped Banshee white with blue graphics?

Old 07-28-2003, 01:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

DAMN THATS A LONG RIDE HOME!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

It was agood time, Ronnie was able to beat DSmike,and myself on Nitrous 2-3 lenghts. Off NX he was right thier, but Dsmike was 2-3 faster. My quad ran good, but I think I must have broken a oil ring on the piston, I had alot of oil coming out of my head pipes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]my whole engine is soaked in oil, and she was smoking like a ALKY BANSHEE! LMAO. But I didnt drive that far the sit back and watch everyone else race (like aledo) so it was either gonna run or LOCK UP!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

MR.meaner was also running awesome, just a couple lenghts back!!! Pretty damn good for a stock swing-arm!

Thanks again for the invite!! I ahd a great time.

Bigger.

Old 07-28-2003, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

nope this was a 03 black and red shee

Old 07-28-2003, 02:04 AM
Trailblazer

ahh chad haha hes always fast

Old 07-28-2003, 02:06 AM
Pro Rider

yea when i get new clutch plates and springs we will have to do this again....

Old 07-28-2003, 02:25 AM
Trailblazer

Sup everyone? This is my first post in the forums [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] lol I had the piped and jetted 03 banshee out there today. I'm there pretty much every sunday. We need to all get together down there more often. i'm ready to be able to run with you guys. I'm going to need a stethescope or something mounted to my pipes so that i can hear myself though lmfao those DS's are LOOOUUUUUUDDDDD. That stock swingarm and nitrous was sick today. everytime that he juiced it he was having to sit on the handlebars. it was great. i told dollar that i would get on here. i left my disk with the pics. of his fourwheeler at crazyds650's house though lol. i'll be uploading them to our little photos page as soon as i get the chance. everybody check out the pics that i have thus far. the addy is http://photos.yahoo.com/quicksand_racing

Old 07-28-2003, 02:29 AM
Trailblazer

o yeah ill be all set next time was runnin holeshots this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Red river results??