CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

good for a laugh?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 03:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good for a laugh?

i just thought i would share what i saw at the dunes today.my wife and i were taking a break out at our comp hill and letting the quads cool down after making a few runs and we looked over at the bottom of a large sand bowl that is filled with water just in time to see some poor guy on a three wheeler ride right down to the bottom to the point where he and the three wheeler dissapeared completely underwater.i have seen others get wet while attempting to ride around a bowl with water at the bottom but this guy just dissapeared and then came up flailing around soaking wet.i guess from his point of view it wasnt funny at all but from where i sat it was pretty funny.i actually felt pretty sorry for the guy but then again if you dont have the skill why push your luck like that?anyone who rides the dunes at florence will know the sand bowl i am talking about because it is the one just below comp hill .what was really stupid was some guy in a jeep just saw this happen and i guess he thought he could make it so he ended up getting stuck in the bottom of the same bowl,what are these guys thinking?

Old 07-28-2003, 03:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

LOL we all have to get a good laugh in sometimes, even at others expense, just as long as no one gets hurt.. too bad ya didnt have time to get it on tape

Old 07-28-2003, 03:25 AM
Pro Rider

we actually had the camcorder with us i just couldnt get it out in time but that footage could have probably made me some money on americas funniest home videos or something similar.the guys three wheeler floated up to the top after a few seconds so i guess they will actually float i always wondered about that.i realize that i am enjoying this way too much but its one of those things where (you had to be there) to fully appreciate it.

Old 07-28-2003, 04:37 PM
Pro Rider

I have seen a way built banshee in the water, some people are just plan stupid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

kc