CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Street bike motor in DS FRAME

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2003 | 07:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Street bike motor in DS FRAME

u mean Tupac.

Old 07-31-2003 | 02:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider

How bout the motor out of my drag bike!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2003 | 11:35 PM
Range Rover

how about a 502 roller crate engine from GM. You would surely be the only one with a boss hog DS![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Man think of the torque!

Old 08-01-2003 | 02:48 AM
Trailblazer

If you go with any harley davidson motor/copy you need to be choked. I don't care what you do it. with the money you spend on the motor to make it run decent you could have bought a gsxr 750 lmfao. not to mention that harleys tear up as often as a drag banshee. lol. can you tell that i work at a harley shop? they're PEICES OF CHIT . You couldn't give me one and expect for me to ride it.

Old 08-01-2003 | 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

Your not the only one that hate and I repeat ABSOLUTLY HATE Harleys!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2003 | 03:02 AM
|
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

im still on the hunt for a high hp low miles light and RELIABLE street bike motor....it WILL happen soon, i just need to get rid of the ds763 motor, and i dont want to cut myself short. harley motor sounds all great and all but IS NOT too practical for what i am trying to achieve..

Old 08-01-2003 | 03:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I don't care. I LOVE Harleys. Ride what you want. To me, NOTHING compares to a Harley. The sound, the look, the smell of oil and gas. Its part of owning 100 years of American heritage. You guys can hate Harley all you want. Nothing is going to change that. I just love to ride!!!! I will ride with anyone, doesn't matter what kinda bike, as long as you got a bike lets ride!!!

Old 08-01-2003 | 03:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

How about a turbo Hyabusa motor!!!! Now that would be a b!tchin DS!!! You would need a h@ll of a n extended swingarm for that one though![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2003 | 03:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
How about a turbo Hyabusa motor!!!! Now that would be a b!tchin DS!!! You would need a h@ll of a n extended swingarm for that one though![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hell ya!! Like a plus foot and a half swingarm!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2003 | 03:27 AM
|
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

big bad scrambler, my buddie just built a sick all custom stretched out chopper, he shaggs down PCH between Hunington CA. all along the coast, he says it incresed his pimpin rate [ya know more ladys #s]...LOL im having them build me one custom, i would like to **** my nieghbors and lay some rubber out front with HOG because they player hate on my quads, they havnt had the b@lls to call the cops on me yet for running these loud quads in the garage and around the yard. some of these DSs sound pretty wicked also... MY 720 when on the gas 100% might be as loud as a drag harley, but they dont sound exactly alike... if harleys are your passion, more power to ya, everybody has to have there favorites...

Quick Reply: Street bike motor in DS FRAME