CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Atoka Results... how'd everyone do?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 03:12 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atoka Results... how'd everyone do?

Hey everyone this is chad yates "k1LL3r BEE" I just got back from atoka and thought that i'd post to see how far everyone else advanced. I took second place in Pro3quads. The last run i lost because the other guy "kevin Self" cut a slightly better light than me, and ran .037 seconds closer to his dial. I ended up winning $125 wich payed for the 30mm Flatslide carbs, lonestar airbox, K&N, outerwear, and throttle cable that i bought [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Adam's raptor was running D@mn strong, but had problems with his nitrous... Justin "Crazyds650" got lined up against me in the first round and after i wheelied through 4th gear and he bumped the rev limiter in 3rd i barely caught him and beat him by like 14 hundreths of a second. I can't believe that it only payed out $125 to 2nd place when 1st got $500. The money was the least of my worries, but it would have been nice to make enough to buy some decent haulers. Bansheeman98 "i think that's his name" ran really strong friday night with his orange and blue banshee. and tates old banshee went 4.90's no problem all day long. All in all, the track was about 3 tenths of a second slower than normal, because of how wet the sand was. it was extremely heavy and robbed tons of power from everybody.

Old 08-10-2003, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atoka Results... how'd everyone do?

Well, as you said, I'd have liked to run about 3 tenths faster, but, oh well. WIsh I woulda won some of that money, coulda bought myself a new bottle valve (mine broke) I probably coulda borrowed a bottle, but oh well, I'll have it on next weekend. Who all will be there? I was pretty impressed with those piped DS's running 5.9's when I saw piped raptors running 6.3's. That's a pretty good lookin banshee you got too Chad. WHen I have some free time, I'll come up there to the red river. near what town do you guys drag?