CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Well tomorrow is my first day of 10th grade....

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well tomorrow is my first day of 10th grade....

for this semester i got

1st-physics, perfect class for the mournin, lol
2nd-computer engineering
3rd-understanding canadian law(may change that)
4th-gr 10 english, ya i failed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

next semester i got welding,gr 11 english(ya english all year :'(), math n gym but i'll prolly change that 2 machine

Old 08-27-2003, 01:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: blastnbaja
isn't amazing how all these kids have these expensive quads. i had to wait till i can finance one on my own to get one.
Lets see, I was 38 before I got a quad. Not because I couldn't afford one, Just didn't realize how much fun it was.
Originally posted by: PUSHINTHELIMIT
Well unfortunatly I start school again tomorrow.... That means less time riding and more time putting up with people's $hit!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just wanted to share lol!!
Pushin, thats great, Just 3 more years of school including this year and putting up with teachers ****. Then you graduate and spend the rest of your life putting up with everyone elses ****. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2003, 01:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I start my freshman semester of college next Wednesday. My first semester I have 2 class in Automotive, Drivline Service from Sep 3rd-Oct 10th, then Automatic trans. service from Oct 15th- Dec15th. Then I am off until mid Jan when second semester starts. That is when I have to take the "real" classes. Those 2 classes are 14 credits combined, and are 3 days a week. The bad part is that they are from 9:00am -11:15am on Wednesday and from 8:00am to 5:30pm on Thursday and Friday. Yes, that is 8.5 hours for 1 class. Man, I miss highschool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2003, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

well if it makes u guyz feel any better the ds i have is only half mine, other half is my bros

Old 08-27-2003, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AdamsBadDS650
Last monday was my first day in 10th grade. It's so much fun. The summer is such a waste, all that knowledge you could be learning while your just sitting there, I've only been in school a week, and I feel so full of knowledge...................HAHA, NOT. I got my drivers liscense yesterday, so ditching is easier, that's the only good thing I can think of.
Damn you Americans can get your drivers licences early...wtf... Beginning of 10th grade..doesn't that make you 15? Since when can you drive at 15? Or did you like repeat a grade or something?

Us canadians can go for the learning permit the day we turn 16, then we have to wait 4 months, then were licensed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 16 and 4 months is the earliest we can get it...

Glad that stuff is all over.. I can drive in peace by myself now.. Thing is I can't have any blood alcohol level over 0% for the next 2 years..That might be a pain...

Old 08-27-2003, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

Ok now this is interesting..

Driving Permit
US 15 CA 16
Driving LIC
US 16 CA 16.5

Army
US 18 CA 16 !!!
You can shoot and kill but not drive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

What is your drinking age?
US 21

Old 08-27-2003, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Quebec Drinking age : 18 (Only province with 18 drinking age)

Rest of Canada : 19.

Where I live it's 19, but I'm not far from the Quebec border... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Canada 2, US 1 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2003, 02:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

lilnotts when you say computer engineering wat do you mean by that...like programing or hardware or what?

but yeah I am extreamly lucky that I have a ATV...The traxter is mine and the magnum and TB are my dads... the only reason why I have the traxter is because my grandpa left me money for it...and I should be getting a new quad soon...'rents spent alot of money on my sister for her glue (horses) and they feel they have to repay me for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] no problem with that!

Old 08-27-2003, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TyreSpinner

Us canadians can go for the learning permit the day we turn 16, then we have to wait 4 months, then were licensed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 16 and 4 months is the earliest we can get it...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] wtf, i hafta wait 8 months, n thats taking drivers ed, otherwise its a year to get your g2, this sux

MnFriesen, ya i'm pretty sure its that, first day is next tues, so i'll find out then, they made some lil robots last year so looked pretty cool

Old 08-27-2003, 06:17 AM
Pro Rider

I start 11th grade on sunday, i already miss my quad! we study 5 days a week, 7:30 (this year they changed it to 8...) till about 16:00 or 17:00...........
Oh and you are some lucky basterds! lerners permit here is at 17! licence an 17.5! although you can drink when your 17 also......... and army at 18, only you have no choise, its mandatory!!!!!
Dosent sound so bad now dos it?

Quick Reply: Well tomorrow is my first day of 10th grade....