CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DO NOT BUY ANYHTING FROM MOTO-MAN.COM

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 01:30 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DO NOT BUY ANYHTING FROM MOTO-MAN.COM

Old 08-27-2003, 01:43 PM
Trailblazer

just a warning to anyone that orders anything from moto-man.com. i purchased a durablue axle for my 00 ds last wed. was promised to get it by fri. got a call fri and they told me that the axle was in a differant warehouse and i wouldn't get it until mon. okay, thats cool. mon came and no axle, so tues comes and i get a call from a guy from moto-man (Dallas i think his name was) asking if i silll wanted my axle. i was like what??? he says they tried getting a hold of me all weekend but i never called back. i said, yes i did, i answered fri when you called to tell me i couldn't get it until mon. so he calls me a liar over the phone and said i never called him or talked to him. whatever dude you need to overnight that thing so it gets here wed and you're paying for shipping ( i have a three hour enduro race sat.). he then says his hands are tied because it was my fault i never called him. (which i did) regardless it was the worst customer service i ever recieved. by the way i found a durablue a majic racing and it will be here today. so please help me boycott moto-man. thanks DSers everwhere.
-Gearsmoker

Old 08-27-2003, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

He actually called you a liar?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I am in sales and service and even if the customer is wrong you always do everything you can to make the customer happy. Even if you lose money, if the customer is happy he will come back. Sorry to hear there is another kid out there that can't deal with the DS group. I hope you call and talk to the supervisor of that kid and get him fired. He shouldn't be allowed to talk to customers. Good luck on the race though.

Justin

Old 08-27-2003, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

magic racing has lots of nice stuff, but ya kinda gotta know what your lookin for wen ya go,

Old 08-27-2003, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

They actually called you? Twice? They must think the Sun shines out your a$$.
I wouldn't be so fast to trash their business over something you expected within a week. At least you were able to talk to human beings, even if they lied to you. If you ever find a parts place with excellent service be sure to let everyone know.
I had to wait two and a half months extra for my DS and NO one called me. Haven't you heard the standard answer, two weeks, and when you call three weeks later its "two weeks" again. How about ordering parts and when they get to you theres a few missing, call them up and it's oh we don't stock those anymore. So you blew a whole month waiting for some parts you now have to look for again. Then theres the parts counter guys who tell you they will call you when your parts get in and they do, about 25% of the time if you wait long enough for your parts to gather dust on their shelves. I drove 45 minutes to pick up water pump seals that I was assured were in stock and I asked to be put aside. When I got there I was told they have gone through alot of those lately and would be glad to order some for me. I almost tore the counter off in front of him but I calmly got the counter man to look for a 3rd time and he found my seals, in a cubby like I'd asked. The person who took my order quit during the weekend. They trashed him but he at least knew what he was doing. How about when they they get all happy and tell you that they just sold the last one hours ago. That's great for them, now they need to restock before you get one sent to you. The list goes on my man.
Always get the name of the person making promises to you.

Old 08-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Trailblazer

yes they actually called me. then he had the nerve to call me a liar. they just should've admitted they're wrong. an apology would've did. and by the way, the best customer service anywhere is Graydon Proline outta Cali. anything ds related they probably got it.

Old 08-27-2003, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

And if Graydon Proline doesn't have it, they will make it for you in the next batch a month and a half from now. I've dealt with them too.

Old 08-27-2003, 02:50 PM
Trailblazer

Hey BajaIowa where did you get your diamond plate heel guards? will they fit with dg nerf bars? let me know

Old 08-27-2003, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

I ordered AC Nerfs and Pro Armor a-arms skids from them. I didnt have one problem, sorry to hear that you have.

RR01

Old 08-27-2003, 04:52 PM
Range Rover

Sorry to here that man... First customer is ALWAYS right

and second I personally have always had really good service form moto-man, Word of mouth getts around fast(real fast with the forums)... hopefully this is not a trend they keep following

Quick Reply: DO NOT BUY ANYHTING FROM MOTO-MAN.COM