CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Little sahara last weekend

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 12:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little sahara last weekend

Just got back from my first trip to little sahara... it was even better than i expected "except for the rain" Saturday was perfect though... sunny part of the day and cloudy part with temps in the low 80's. it was a nice retreat from the 105+ temps of the river. All and all, i'd have to say that my banshee was running really good. I can't remember his name on here, but a guy with a black and white checkered raptor that's part of ATPT can vouch for me. I was outrunning most of the banshees there... If they didn't have portwork they couldn't run close, and if they did... i'd still give most of them a good run. DSMike was there whipping up on prettymuch everyone. and bigger is better was supposed to be ther sunday, but i saw dsmike leave and we left shortly after because of the rain. "i wanted to ride but the people i was with were a bunch of poons". was anyone else there that i didn't run into??? lol

Old 09-01-2003, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

that was raptorboy673 on the raptor

Old 09-01-2003, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Did they have the dragstrip up and going?

Old 09-01-2003, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

i went sunday had alot of fun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2003, 03:37 PM
Trailblazer

what time did you get there sunday? we were parked pretty much right across from little sahara powersports. it was a blue f-350 with my 04 banshee with flame grill, a gray and yellow banshee with an alba flame grill, an LT250R with a forsale sign on it, and a ds with perf. stickers all over it and shaved fenders. if it was before like 12:00 you probably saw us.

Old 09-01-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

Chad i told you thats who it was!glad your bike ran good!hope you come up w/me to drw!and hopefully mine will be back together by then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]....

Old 09-01-2003, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

i got there around 9 am and left around 5 or so had a great time my new yfz 450 was running good i will try some mods before sandfest i was in the day use area on the right beside scooby we all had a blast.

Trending Topics

Old 09-01-2003, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

so dsmike was still doing good dang i talked with steve and he said something was wrong with the bike it wasnt running as strong as it should be (well he said alot slower than it should be) dang i wish i would have gone up there this weekend maybe i had a chance to beat him since it was not running that good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2003, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

Did any of you try the dragstrip? My friend was down there and ran a string of 5.0's but he said it was real boggy on the bottom, maybe cause of the humidity. It was a yellow and red Banshee with chrome out of frame cpi drag pipes w/ silencers, black yellow and red seat cover, and 8 over chrome arm. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SANDFEST!!!! I may have enough money for new paddles.

Old 09-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
so dsmike was still doing good dang i talked with steve and he said something was wrong with the bike it wasnt running as strong as it should be (well he said alot slower than it should be) dang i wish i would have gone up there this weekend maybe i had a chance to beat him since it was not running that good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
getting a +8 swingarm to hook up takes some tire/gearing changes, maybe that has something to do with it.

Quick Reply: Little sahara last weekend